Two helpings of Cherry Pie for Rotator !

Dogboy

Guest
Steve Delaire of Rotator Recumbents can build amazingly fast bikes! 1st place - Steve Delaire riding
his trusty Super Seven 2nd place - Dogboy on the Coyote A group of 20 riders was the best turnout of
recumbents at Cherry Pie so far!

[email protected] (dogboy) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Steve Delaire of Rotator Recumbents can build amazingly fast bikes! 1st place - Steve Delaire
> riding his trusty Super Seven 2nd place - Dogboy on the Coyote A group of 20 riders was the best
> turnout of recumbents at Cherry Pie so far!

Congrats to all- got pictures?

And are y'all going to come up to Oregon for our 75 mile Wasco Wild West 75 in The Dalles, OR. on
May 1st or the Human Power Challenge at Portland International Raceway on May 29th through 31st?

Jeff

Hi Jeff, Yes, I think there will be 4 Rotators coming to Portland on Memorial Weekend. It sounds
like Gardener and the gang will be coming up as well. I was wondering if it would be possible to
get the people at the track to let us come and camp a day earlier? It's such a long drive that it
would be nice to have a day to relax before the racing starts. Whats the wild west 75? Can you
give details?

[email protected] (dogboy) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Hi Jeff, Yes, I think there will be 4 Rotators coming to Portland on Memorial Weekend. It sounds
> like Gardener and the gang will be coming up as well. I was wondering if it would be possible to
> get the people at the track to let us come and camp a day earlier? It's such a long drive that it
> would be nice to have a day to relax before the racing starts. Whats the wild west 75? Can you
> give details?

If I come again I'd also like to camp at the track a day earlier.

Zach Kaplan

[email protected] (Zach Kaplan Cycles) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> [email protected] (dogboy) wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > Hi Jeff, Yes, I think there will be 4 Rotators coming to Portland on Memorial Weekend. It sounds
> > like Gardener and the gang will be coming up as well. I was wondering if it would be possible to
> > get the people at the track to let us come and camp a day earlier? It's such a long drive that
> > it would be nice to have a day to relax before the racing starts. Whats the wild west 75? Can
> > you give details?
>
> If I come again I'd also like to camp at the track a day earlier.
>
> Zach Kaplan

Camping at the track an extra day *shouldn't* be a problem, but I have to get the OK from PIR
before I say OK.

The details for the Wasco Wild West 75 are on the WISIL webpage:
http://www.recumbents.com/wisil/events.htm . It's being put on by a local organizer, but I'm helping
somewhat. It sounds neat- but I'm going to go on a scouting trip in a couple weeks. I'll be better
able to comment once I see what they do.

Jeff