two mathematics - one bike

Matthew2

Sep 7, 2003
Two mathematic students are meeting in front of the university. Says one "wow, cool , you have a new bike", says the other: "yes, imagine, yesterday happened something to me like never before in may life: i am siitting in the parc behind a tree with my laptop, suddenly a real beautiful female cyclist is approaching, she stops in front of me, places the bike just near me, removes all her cloths, sits herself completely naked directly to me, puts her arm around my shoulder and says: You can have anything you want from me".
Says the first maths student: "oh, but then the bicycle has been the right choice, probably the cloths would have been too small."

funny, kinda, i'm not to sure about spelling and grammar though, mind you, i don't really care, it's not grammar school

Originally posted by 4900Rockpock
funny, kinda, i'm not to sure about spelling and grammar though, mind you, i don't really care, it's not grammar school

"kinda", "to sure", "small-i"....and YOU have a problem with spelling and grammar!? Now, THIS is funny!

Lol! Just makes me think of the Supertramp song. Dreamer, you stupid little dreamer. So now you put your hands on your head oh no. Dreamer, you're nothing but a dreamer.
I mean really. Dream on.