Two Saeco riders dropped from Paris-Tours

<Sonarrat> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Compare:
>
> http://www.letour.fr/stf/paristours/2004/fr/engages.html
>
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2004/worldcup04/paristours04/?id=startlist
>
> Something is seriously foul here. Leonardo Bertagnoli and Alessandro
> Spezialetti have been erased from the start list. if this is what I
> think it is, then we have a major trend that Saeco needs to address..
>
> -Sonarrat.

Are you studying in a music school?

I am currently in the process of applying to schools.

On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 17:30:47 GMT, "Jiyang Chen" <[email protected]> wrote:

><Sonarrat> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> Compare:
>>
>> http://www.letour.fr/stf/paristours/2004/fr/engages.html
>>
>> http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2004/worldcup04/paristours04/?id=startlist
>>
>> Something is seriously foul here. Leonardo Bertagnoli and Alessandro
>> Spezialetti have been erased from the start list. if this is what I
>> think it is, then we have a major trend that Saeco needs to address..
>>
>> -Sonarrat.

>Are you studying in a music school?
>
>I am currently in the process of applying to schools.

Yes and no, I'm in an undergraduate music program, but not in a "music
school" like Juilliard or Curtis, but rather a university, because I
wanted a broader education. (Unfortunately, what I'm getting is an
experience so Communistic that it would make students in Ceaucescu's
Romania tremble...)

-Sonarrat.