Two-year-old runner

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Harold Buck, Nov 14, 2003.

  1. Pier-14

    Pier-14 Guest

    You may think what you wish, the thousands of people who cheered him with jubilance or just dropped
    their jaws in amazement at the 5 year old who whizzed by them, doing what they could only watch,
    provides us with all the fulfillment that we need. See we ran in full public view and thus had very
    much positive feedback, it was a lot of fun for both of us.

    "Harold Buck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > "Pier-14" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > My five year olds time was 27.32.8 in his first 5k. The details are
    online
    > > at two sites with pictures of the both of us. So why don't I tell you
    where
    > > to look? Simple I have nothing to prove to you.
    >

    > Ah, but we have no reason to believe you're anything but a troll. When you make incredible claims,
    > it's up to you to provide some evidence. If you try to say garbage like, "I have nothing to prove
    > to you," we conclude quite fairly that you're most likely a liar.
    >
    > --Harold Buck
    >

    > "I used to rock and roll all night, and party every day. Then it was every other day. . . ."
    >
    > - Homer J. Simpson

  2. Bagpop

    Bagpop Guest

    On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 08:31:24 -0500, "Pier-14" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >You may think what you wish, the thousands of people who cheered him with jubilance or just dropped
    >their jaws in amazement at the 5 year old who whizzed by them, doing what they could only watch,
    >provides us with all the fulfillment that we need. See we ran in full public view and thus had very
    >much positive feedback, it was a lot of fun for both of us.

    Hope you all got your hip boots on, this shit's getting deep.

  3. Sounds like a very pleasant dream. You should get it interpreted.

    --
    Colm

    "Pier-14" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:eek:[email protected]...
    : You may think what you wish, the thousands of people who cheered him with jubilance or just
    : dropped their jaws in amazement at the 5 year old who whizzed by them, doing what they could only
    : watch, provides us with all the fulfillment that we need. See we ran in full public view and thus
    : had very much positive feedback, it was a lot of fun for both of us.

  4. Harold Buck

    Harold Buck Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    "Pier-14" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > You may think what you wish, the thousands of people who cheered him with jubilance or just
    > dropped their jaws in amazement at the 5 year old who whizzed by them, doing what they could only
    > watch, provides us with all the fulfillment that we need. See we ran in full public view and thus
    > had very much positive feedback, it was a lot of fun for both of us.

    And yet, despite the highly PUBLIC nature of this event, you won't provide any details so it can be
    verified. Therefore, I conclude you are a liar. Liaaaaar! Humperdink, Humperdink, Humperdink!

    --Harold Buck

    - Homer J. Simpson

  5. On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 17:47:05 -0000, "Colm Gallagher" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Sounds like a very pleasant dream.

    Gve him a stiffie.

    >You should get it interpreted.

    I think he was already neutured.

  6. On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 11:05:22 -0800, Harold Buck <[email protected]> wrote:

    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > "Pier-14" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> You may think what you wish, the thousands of people who cheered him with jubilance or just
    >> dropped their jaws in amazement at the 5 year old who whizzed by them, doing what they could only
    >> watch, provides us with all the fulfillment that we need. See we ran in full public view and thus
    >> had very much positive feedback, it was a lot of fun for both of us.
    >

    >And yet, despite the highly PUBLIC nature of this event, you won't provide any details so it can be
    >verified. Therefore, I conclude you are a liar. Liaaaaar! Humperdink, Humperdink, Humperdink!
    >
    >--Harold Buck

    Just the fact he says "thousands of people" tells you he's full of shit.