Two years ago, tomorrow.

Miss Anne Throp

Guest
December 4, 2001. This day marks the first time that a rec.jogger reponded by e-mail to me,
concerning a comment that I made about some putz with black toenails. In his eloquent e-mail to me,
Doug Freese called me a "natural asshole", a "maladjusted dork", and "a baby". Little did he know
that those attributes were just the tip of the iceburg. Happy anniversary Doug.

On Wed, 3 Dec 2003 09:08:44 -0500 (EST), [email protected] (Miss Anne Thrope) wrote:

>December 4, 2001. This day marks the first time that a rec.jogger reponded by e-mail to me,
>concerning a comment that I made about some putz with black toenails. In his eloquent e-mail to me,
>Doug Freese called me a "natural asshole", a "maladjusted dork", and "a baby". Little did he know
>that those attributes were just the tip of the iceburg. Happy anniversary Doug.

His BF didn't use lube last night, so he's kinda grouchy. Although, this is a common occurence, so I
wonder what made the "cheek-spreader" go off of the deep end after all these years. Hey big-head,
what gives?

Miss Anne Thrope wrote:

> December 4, 2001. This day marks the first time that a rec.jogger reponded by e-mail to me,
> concerning a comment that I made about some putz with black toenails. In his eloquent e-mail to
> me, Doug Freese called me a "natural asshole", a "maladjusted dork", and "a baby". Little did he
> know that those attributes were just the tip of the iceburg. Happy anniversary Doug.

Same to you! I've grown to love you in a perverse way. Does that

out the candles. Hugs and kisses...

2 years, U mean he didn't blas you on local radio. yeaterday I here a tape message from a cell phone
and total stac ic sounded the same voice as the police man in charge of the columbus snipper case.
Do I think it was doug ie. Tell me Mr thorp.sorru Mis thorp do you. don't know weater to a say thour
u or cur. 35 lens strape to her for head and a big grin. just a though. not that doug or miss thorn
or I are shooters. Butt I find cops are too busy to think sitting on a high way with bright orange
is not funny. vo2 time. cars ten to move funny.an cur. I don't no....... No way of telling for sure
since sap runs in ears and only a real trail blazzer would no for sure. a gen keep your money I dont
need u or it. rid ing this time. bye

On Thu, 04 Dec 2003 01:34:48 GMT, Doug Freese <[email protected]> wrote:

>Same to you! I've grown to love you in a perverse way.

Of course, this is the ONLY way Doug loves anything, so don't feel too special.

>Does that

I think adoption agencys frown on people with oversized heads trying to adopt.

> See me blow

I've got the avi, and it ain't pretty.

>. Hugs and kisses...

I'd be ok with that, IF his pants weren't around his ankles when he offered.