Two years ago, tomorrow.

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Miss Anne Throp, Dec 6, 2003.

  1. December 4, 2001. This day marks the first time that a rec.jogger reponded by e-mail to me,
    concerning a comment that I made about some putz with black toenails. In his eloquent e-mail to me,
    Doug Freese called me a "natural asshole", a "maladjusted dork", and "a baby". Little did he know
    that those attributes were just the tip of the iceburg. Happy anniversary Doug.

    Tags:

  2. TuneSearch

    TuneSearch Guest

    On Wed, 3 Dec 2003 09:08:44 -0500 (EST), [email protected] (Miss Anne Thrope) wrote:

    >December 4, 2001. This day marks the first time that a rec.jogger reponded by e-mail to me,
    >concerning a comment that I made about some putz with black toenails. In his eloquent e-mail to me,
    >Doug Freese called me a "natural asshole", a "maladjusted dork", and "a baby". Little did he know
    >that those attributes were just the tip of the iceburg. Happy anniversary Doug.

    His BF didn't use lube last night, so he's kinda grouchy. Although, this is a common occurence, so I
    wonder what made the "cheek-spreader" go off of the deep end after all these years. Hey big-head,
    what gives?

  3. Doug Freese

    Doug Freese Guest

    Miss Anne Thrope wrote:

    > December 4, 2001. This day marks the first time that a rec.jogger reponded by e-mail to me,
    > concerning a comment that I made about some putz with black toenails. In his eloquent e-mail to
    > me, Doug Freese called me a "natural asshole", a "maladjusted dork", and "a baby". Little did he
    > know that those attributes were just the tip of the iceburg. Happy anniversary Doug.

    Same to you! I've grown to love you in a perverse way. Does that

    out the candles. Hugs and kisses...

  4. Tom Wheeler

    Tom Wheeler Guest

    2 years, U mean he didn't blas you on local radio. yeaterday I here a tape message from a cell phone
    and total stac ic sounded the same voice as the police man in charge of the columbus snipper case.
    Do I think it was doug ie. Tell me Mr thorp.sorru Mis thorp do you. don't know weater to a say thour
    u or cur. 35 lens strape to her for head and a big grin. just a though. not that doug or miss thorn
    or I are shooters. Butt I find cops are too busy to think sitting on a high way with bright orange
    is not funny. vo2 time. cars ten to move funny.an cur. I don't no....... No way of telling for sure
    since sap runs in ears and only a real trail blazzer would no for sure. a gen keep your money I dont
    need u or it. rid ing this time. bye

  5. TBR

    TBR Guest

    On Thu, 04 Dec 2003 01:34:48 GMT, Doug Freese <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Same to you! I've grown to love you in a perverse way.

    Of course, this is the ONLY way Doug loves anything, so don't feel too special.

    >Does that

    I think adoption agencys frown on people with oversized heads trying to adopt.

    > See me blow

    I've got the avi, and it ain't pretty.

    >. Hugs and kisses...

    I'd be ok with that, IF his pants weren't around his ankles when he offered.

  6. TBR