tyler, bad to the bone.

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by jim gravity, Jul 23, 2003.

  1. jim gravity

    jim gravity New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 10, 2003
    kick those Euskatel chumps to the curb!

    Tags:

  2. Kupa

    Kupa New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 5, 2003
    yeehaa!

  3. Ken Papai

    Ken Papai Guest

    "Kupa" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > jim gravity wrote:
    > > kick those Euskatel chumps to the curb!
    >

    > yeehaa!
    > --
    > Every time I go into the bike shop, they tell me my bike should be in a
    museum, not on the road. It may be old, but I can still kick ass. :)

    > #1- DeRosa SL, "updated" with 1st gen Campy Chorus gruppo, with 7 speed
    Regina freewheel. 1985 vintage.

    Fred, I always say "Better you than me bro!"

    > #2- Look 753 frame, Hinnault TDF team version with Mondrian paint, Mavic
    gruppo including cranks, brakes, derailleurs, stem, post, headset and bb, & 7 speed freewheel. 1986
    vintage...

    Again, I always say "Better you than me bro!"