Tyler Farrar Wins US PRO Crit Nationals

Earl

Guest
Spa Sport wrote:
> http://www.racelistings.com

Sweet, but they put Firefox (Netscape, Opera, Safari...?) users through
a long slow script which dumps you in the back alley. "Netscape 7 now
fully supported , click here for the full racelistings.com experience."
Um, thanks I guess.

I think what they really meant to say is...
"We're lazy and have been tricked into coding pages that are best viewed
with with the Bill Gates virus spyware induction system. We apologize
for this lapse in cognitive thinking and hereby retro-actively reward
all non Internut Exploder users with a fresh picture of Odessa Gunn.
Thank you for your support"