Tyler Hamilton a Chimera?

nun

Sep 10, 2004
Does anyone believe Tyler Hamilton when he says that the reason someonelse's
blood was found in his circulation wasn't blood doping but becasue he's a chimera, ie he absorbed a twin in the womb and so has two sets of DNA. While there are proven cases of this it seems starnge that he tested positive twice and other tests have proved negative.

nun said:
Does anyone believe Tyler Hamilton when he says that the reason someonelse's
blood was found in his circulation wasn't blood doping but becasue he's a chimera, ie he absorbed a twin in the womb and so has two sets of DNA. While there are proven cases of this it seems starnge that he tested positive twice and other tests have proved negative.

I'm not buyin it. Very creative, but I think it makes him look like a cheat and a dope.

Even better liar than Simoni. At 2002 Giro when cocaine was found in his teeth, he said that he got it at the dentist, but nobody believed him, so second excuse was that he has a grandmother in Peru who sent him some sweets which include cocaine. Very convincing.:D

Virenque said:
Even better liar than Simoni. At 2002 Giro when cocaine was found in his teeth, he said that he got it at the dentist, but nobody believed him, so second excuse was that he has a grandmother in Peru who sent him some sweets which include cocaine. Very convincing.:D

Lucky I didn't have a grandmother in Peru in the 70's because I really like chocolate!