Tyler Hamilton - AN ALL AMERICAN HERO !

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Vintage, Jul 23, 2003.

  1. Vintage

    Vintage Guest

    For winning stage 16, he is today's ALL AMERICAN HERO! With a fractured collarbone...

    SWEEET!!!!!!

    Tags:

  2. Scribe2b

    Scribe2b Guest

    tyler is a great human being hero. no need reducing him to a political symbol. he is far greater
    than that. so is bike racing. jc

  3. Snjr

    Snjr Guest

    "Scribe2b" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > tyler is a great human being hero. no need reducing him to a political
    symbol. he is far greater than that. so is >bike racing.

    Uhhh, being an American Hero makes Tyler a political symbol? How do you know he is a human hero?
    Most humans don't know of Tyler so he is at best a cycling human hero. In fact, because Tyler is an
    American who makes a lot of money he may well be disliked by most humans. Considering that fact I
    assume he is appreciated more by Americans, and considering he is an American... I think we can
    safely state he is an American Hero if simply for the fact that it is a condensed version of
    "American Cycling Human Hero," and much easier to say.

  4. > tyler is a great human being hero. no need reducing him to a political
    symbol.
    > he is far greater than that. so is bike racing. jc

    you're stupid.

  5. Dashi Toshii

    Dashi Toshii Guest

  6. "snjr" <[email protected]> skrev i en meddelelse news:[email protected]...
    > "Scribe2b" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > tyler is a great human being hero. no need reducing him to a political
    > symbol. he is far greater than that. so is >bike racing.
    >
    > Uhhh, being an American Hero makes Tyler a political symbol? How do you know he is a human hero?
    > Most humans don't know of Tyler so he is at best
    > cycling human hero. In fact, because Tyler is an American who makes a lot of money he may well be
    > disliked by most humans. Considering that fact I assume he is appreciated more by Americans, and
    > considering he is an American... I think we can safely state he is an American Hero if simply
    for
    > the fact that it is a condensed version of "American Cycling Human Hero," and much easier to say.

    ROFL. I can just hear the crowd along the road shouting: "GO TYLER, you are our American Cycling
    Human Hero!" - straight from a Monty Python brainstorm.

    I just think he's great, and I'm not even American, and certainly no hero.

    HB