Tyler Hamilton has updated his website.

> Sad reading. He really is living in another world.

-----------------
People used to always tell me I was too "nice" to really succeed at racing
and some would even ask me - "are you angry enough to win?" Well, if I wasn'
t before, I certainly am now.

Thanks for reading.
------------------
now I'm the one ****** off, after reading that Tyler rant.

He sure likes his dogs. Half of the pics on his slideshow is of his
dog(s). One pic shows Tuggy Jr with one of the things around his muzzle.
Is the dog angry too?

On 8/26/06 3:25 PM, in article [email protected],
"MagillaGorilla" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Joe King wrote:
>> http://www.tylerhamilton.com/
>>

> Tylenol needs to update it again. He forgot to mention that he cannot
> make the U.S. worlds team this year because he failed to make the
> cut-off deadline (Aug. 11, 2006) for applying to USAC for a coach's
> selection. See:
>
> http://www.usacycling.org/forms/selection/elite_road_worlds.pdf
>

> Thanks,
>

> Magilla

Did you make it in time monkey breath??

ST wrote:

> On 8/26/06 3:25 PM, in article [email protected],
> "MagillaGorilla" <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>Joe King wrote:
>>
>>>http://www.tylerhamilton.com/
>>>

>>Tylenol needs to update it again. He forgot to mention that he cannot
>>make the U.S. worlds team this year because he failed to make the
>>cut-off deadline (Aug. 11, 2006) for applying to USAC for a coach's
>>selection. See:
>>
>>http://www.usacycling.org/forms/selection/elite_road_worlds.pdf
>>

>>Thanks,
>>

>>Magilla

> Did you make it in time monkey breath??

A gorilla is not a monkey, ******. That would be like calling a
Siberian tiger "cheetah breath."

It doan mate no cent, white boy.

Magilla

B. Lafferty wrote:

> Sad reading. He really is living in another world.

Well... well... isn't that the pot calilng the kettle black...

MagillaGorilla wrote:
> >>Tylenol needs to update it again. He forgot to mention that he cannot
> >>make the U.S. worlds team this year because he failed to make the
> >>cut-off deadline (Aug. 11, 2006) for applying to USAC for a coach's
> >>selection. See:
> >>
> >>http://www.usacycling.org/forms/selection/elite_road_worlds.pdf
> >>

> >>Thanks,
> >>

> >>Magilla

Gorilla Brother,
What is the current status of your feelings towards the Boulder Blood
Boy?
Still on the fence?
-DA74

DA74 wrote:

> Gorilla Brother,
> What is the current status of your feelings towards the Boulder Blood
> Boy?
> Still on the fence?
> -DA74

Not a stinking feces throwing ape, but I'm still on the fence, and
some of the questions Tyler raises seem perfectly valid to me. I like
Tyler, have major questions about the system and reputed evidence at
this point, but still haven't made up my mind, and might never decide
for sure.
Bill C

DA74 wrote:

> Gorilla Brother,
> What is the current status of your feelings towards the Boulder Blood
> Boy?
> Still on the fence?
> -DA74

Not a stinking feces throwing ape, but I'm still on the fence, and
some of the questions Tyler raises seem perfectly valid to me. I like
Tyler, have major questions about the system and reputed evidence at
this point, but still haven't made up my mind, and might never decide
for sure.
Bill C

In article <[email protected]>,
MagillaGorilla <[email protected]> wrote:

> ST wrote:
>
> > On 8/26/06 3:25 PM, in article [email protected],

> >>Tylenol needs to update it again. He forgot to mention that he cannot
> >>make the U.S. worlds team this year because he failed to make the
> >>cut-off deadline (Aug. 11, 2006) for applying to USAC for a coach's
> >>selection. See:
> >>
> >>http://www.usacycling.org/forms/selection/elite_road_worlds.pdf
> >>

> >>Thanks,
> >>

> >>Magilla

> > Did you make it in time monkey breath??
> >

> A gorilla is not a monkey, ******. That would be like calling a
> Siberian tiger "cheetah breath."
>
> It doan mate no cent, white boy.

Monkey Boy splits hairs when being called a monkey. Hey,
Monkey Boy, why do you hate cycling?

It's doubly sweet when the target criticizes the mud
slinger's choice of mud. What do you think, Monkey Boy?
Oh, right, monkeys do not think.

Here is a monkey at a typewriter:

Shyy sngubz svir gul sngure yvrf.
Bs uvf obarf ner pbeny znqr.
Gubfr ner crneyf gung jrer uvf rlrf.
Abguvat bs uvz erznvaf
ohg unf fhssrerq n frn punatr
vagb fbzrguvat evpu naq fgenatr.
Frn alzcuf ubheyl evat uvf xaryy.
Unex! V urne gurz. Qvat-qbat oryy.

--
Michael Press

MagillaGorilla is dat what u want!
A big fat white man's schlong with
a hairy crotch in from of your
mouth watering lips? I'm sure you
could easily siphon the semen out
of these men's gonads easily with
your fat mammy lips. I've heard
bout you MagillaGorilla youse the
one who squeals like arnold the
pig from Green Acres when you swallow
a man's freshly ejected sperm.<rotflmao>

MagillaGorilla wrote:
> Joe King wrote:
> > http://www.tylerhamilton.com/
> >

> Tylenol needs to update it again. He forgot to mention that he cannot
> make the U.S. worlds team this year because he failed to make the
> cut-off deadline (Aug. 11, 2006) for applying to USAC for a coach's
> selection. See:
>
> http://www.usacycling.org/forms/selection/elite_road_worlds.pdf
>

> Thanks,
>

> Magilla

I don't see who applied or is going to be selected up anywhere yet.
here's from the USAC news page which lists the other selections:

The elite men's squad will be announced following the USA Cycling
Professional National Championships in Greenville, S.C. Sept. 1-3.

That being what it is I still can't see Tyler being given the Neben
treatment. Even if he was free to race I just can't see them selecting
him in the current environment. So either someone at USAC has told him,
"If your ready we'll select you" probably since noone else wants to go,
or he's just blowing smoke.
Bill C

> http://www.tylerhamilton.com/

He was doing fine up until this quote-

"Most of the riders initially implicated from this team have been cleared
and Manolo Saiz has not been charged with any crime."

While it may be factually true, I think it's time the racers start
considering that the DSs have some responsibility for what goes on in their
teams, and Manolo Saiz has been at the center of a lot of this. In my humble
opinion, it's time to make the case that the DS should have at least as much
at stake as the riders. Riders are suspended on a whim, at the slightest
hint of anything wrong, and have to prove their innocence. Not true with the
DS. The result is a bizarre situation where the DSs meet and decide the fate
of the riders, in a way that just happens to make the riders look guilty and
the DSs look like those trying to keep the sport pure.

--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReactionBicycles.com

In article
<sdlIg.11351$%[email protected]>,
"Mike Jacoubowsky" <[email protected]> wrote:

> > http://www.tylerhamilton.com/

> He was doing fine up until this quote-
>
> "Most of the riders initially implicated from this team have been cleared
> and Manolo Saiz has not been charged with any crime."
>
> While it may be factually true, I think it's time the racers start
> considering that the DSs have some responsibility for what goes on in their
> teams, and Manolo Saiz has been at the center of a lot of this. In my humble
> opinion, it's time to make the case that the DS should have at least as much
> at stake as the riders. Riders are suspended on a whim, at the slightest
> hint of anything wrong, and have to prove their innocence. Not true with the
> DS. The result is a bizarre situation where the DSs meet and decide the fate
> of the riders, in a way that just happens to make the riders look guilty and
> the DSs look like those trying to keep the sport pure.

Absolutely. Let's indict the DS's on a whim.

--
Michael Press

Bill C wrote:

> MagillaGorilla wrote:
>
>>Joe King wrote:
>>
>>>http://www.tylerhamilton.com/
>>>

>>Tylenol needs to update it again. He forgot to mention that he cannot
>>make the U.S. worlds team this year because he failed to make the
>>cut-off deadline (Aug. 11, 2006) for applying to USAC for a coach's
>>selection. See:
>>
>>http://www.usacycling.org/forms/selection/elite_road_worlds.pdf
>>

>>Thanks,
>>

>>Magilla

> I don't see who applied or is going to be selected up anywhere yet.
> here's from the USAC news page which lists the other selections:
>
> The elite men's squad will be announced following the USA Cycling
> Professional National Championships in Greenville, S.C. Sept. 1-3.
>
> That being what it is I still can't see Tyler being given the Neben
> treatment. Even if he was free to race I just can't see them selecting
> him in the current environment. So either someone at USAC has told him,
> "If your ready we'll select you" probably since noone else wants to go,
> or he's just blowing smoke.
> Bill C

USAC said that Tyler didn't apply in time so he cannot be considered for
a coach's selection. This revelation is not published on the website.

Tyler apparently doesn't know this yet because he never bothered to read
the selection rules and is accustomed to being automatically selected, a
process which has no application deadline requirement.

Magilla

Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:

>>http://www.tylerhamilton.com/

> He was doing fine up until this quote-
>
> "Most of the riders initially implicated from this team have been cleared
> and Manolo Saiz has not been charged with any crime."
>
> While it may be factually true, I think it's time the racers start
> considering that the DSs have some responsibility for what goes on in their
> teams, and Manolo Saiz has been at the center of a lot of this. In my humble
> opinion, it's time to make the case that the DS should have at least as much
> at stake as the riders. Riders are suspended on a whim, at the slightest
> hint of anything wrong, and have to prove their innocence. Not true with the
> DS. The result is a bizarre situation where the DSs meet and decide the fate
> of the riders, in a way that just happens to make the riders look guilty and
> the DSs look like those trying to keep the sport pure.
>
> --Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
> www.ChainReactionBicycles.com

If the D.S.'s are guilty of anything how come the fired riders never
implicate them?

So you think if some U.S. rider dopes, his D.S. should be fired? What
"responsibility" are you talking about? The D.S.'s aren't doping.

Besides, Manilo Saiz is not just a D.S. but the team manager/owner as well.

Magilla

On Sun, 27 Aug 2006 18:12:58 GMT, Michael Press <[email protected]> wrote:

>In article
><sdlIg.11351$%[email protected]>,
> "Mike Jacoubowsky" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> > http://www.tylerhamilton.com/

>> He was doing fine up until this quote-
>>
>> "Most of the riders initially implicated from this team have been cleared
>> and Manolo Saiz has not been charged with any crime."
>>
>> While it may be factually true, I think it's time the racers start
>> considering that the DSs have some responsibility for what goes on in their
>> teams, and Manolo Saiz has been at the center of a lot of this. In my humble
>> opinion, it's time to make the case that the DS should have at least as much
>> at stake as the riders. Riders are suspended on a whim, at the slightest
>> hint of anything wrong, and have to prove their innocence. Not true with the
>> DS. The result is a bizarre situation where the DSs meet and decide the fate
>> of the riders, in a way that just happens to make the riders look guilty and
>> the DSs look like those trying to keep the sport pure.

>Absolutely. Let's indict the DS's on a whim.

It would have the advantage of fairness.

Ron

MagillaGorilla wrote:

> If the D.S.'s are guilty of anything how come the fired riders never
> implicate them?
>
> So you think if some U.S. rider dopes, his D.S. should be fired? What
> "responsibility" are you talking about? The D.S.'s aren't doping.
>
> Besides, Manilo Saiz is not just a D.S. but the team manager/owner as well.
>
> Magilla

You really believe that any rider who named names and took his team
management out would ever get another ride with anyone other than, say,
Nerac or another small team that's committed to anti-doping?
Whistleblowers usually get the whistle shoved way up their asses
before all is said and done, even ones supposedly protected by the
federal whistleblowers act, ask the FBI, and intel people who told the
truth.
Bill C

Bill C wrote:

> MagillaGorilla wrote:
>

>>If the D.S.'s are guilty of anything how come the fired riders never
>>implicate them?
>>
>>So you think if some U.S. rider dopes, his D.S. should be fired? What
>>"responsibility" are you talking about? The D.S.'s aren't doping.
>>
>>Besides, Manilo Saiz is not just a D.S. but the team manager/owner as well.
>>
>>Magilla

> You really believe that any rider who named names and took his team
> management out would ever get another ride with anyone other than, say,
> Nerac or another small team that's committed to anti-doping?
> Whistleblowers usually get the whistle shoved way up their asses
> before all is said and done, even ones supposedly protected by the
> federal whistleblowers act, ask the FBI, and intel people who told the
> truth.
> Bill C

Sure, even Jesus Manzano got another ride. Besides if a D.S. fires you
and then badmouths you in the press, you badmouth him back unless you're
a *****.

The fact is, few directors are actively involved in doping programs.
They just ignore what their riders do. Directors have no technical
expertise in administering sophisticated doping programs. You need guys
like Ferarri and Fuentes to do that.

D.S.'s like Dirk Demol and Jonas Carney are basically just caravan drivers.

Magilla