Tyler Hamilton has updated his website.

"Bill C" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> MagillaGorilla wrote:
>

>> If the D.S.'s are guilty of anything how come the fired riders never
>> implicate them?
>>
>> So you think if some U.S. rider dopes, his D.S. should be fired? What
>> "responsibility" are you talking about? The D.S.'s aren't doping.
>>
>> Besides, Manilo Saiz is not just a D.S. but the team manager/owner as
>> well.
>>
>> Magilla

> You really believe that any rider who named names and took his team
> management out would ever get another ride with anyone other than, say,
> Nerac or another small team that's committed to anti-doping?
> Whistleblowers usually get the whistle shoved way up their asses
> before all is said and done, even ones supposedly protected by the
> federal whistleblowers act, ask the FBI, and intel people who told the
> truth.
> Bill C

Ah, the amazing Toot Tone
http://www.freddyandeddy.com/downloads.htm and scroll down to Toot Tone
under Fun for All.

MagillaGorilla wrote:
> >>If the D.S.'s are guilty of anything how come the fired riders never
> >>implicate them?

Most of the D.S.'s aren't suppliers nor are they administrators of
programs, but many are facilitators or at worst complicit in the whole
scheme of things. So riders can't really rat out someone that's
indirectly involved. That would be candyassing.

> >>Besides, Manilo Saiz is not just a D.S. but the team manager/owner as well.

He was far more involved in the program than most. Totally old-school,
hands-on kinda guy. It roasted his ass in the end but he had a great
run with the whole "if you want it done right, do it yourself"
mentality. 'Till Manzano spilled the beans on Fuentes and poor Saiz was
in the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong briefcase a couple
years later. No more venga venga for you my friend.

> Bill C. wrote:
> > You really believe that any rider who named names and took his team
> > management out would ever get another ride with anyone other than, say,
> > Nerac or another small team that's committed to anti-doping?
> > Whistleblowers usually get the whistle shoved way up their asses
> > before all is said and done, even ones supposedly protected by the
> > federal whistleblowers act, ask the FBI, and intel people who told the
> > truth.
> > Bill C
> >

> Sure, even Jesus Manzano got another ride.

That was a pure "take one for the peloton" signing by Amore a Vita.
Basically just shutting up Manzano - he didn't get a salary nor did he
get any race time. It was a good move because it worked and he faded
away (probably also because he sucked w/o being on a program, although
a program with a bad batch of someone elses blood doesn't sound like a
good program, but that's beside the point)

> The fact is, few directors are actively involved in doping programs.
> They just ignore what their riders do. Directors have no technical
> expertise in administering sophisticated doping programs. You need guys
> like Ferarri and Fuentes to do that.

I think that's a fair assessment especially with the programs being
used in the last few years. It's gotten amazingly complicated. These
guys must miss the old days where you just gotta ramp up the hematocrit
to ~55-60% and collect your prize money.

Swiss newspaper NZZ has published another article about Tylers doping
diary of 2003:
http://nzz.ch/2006/08/27/sp/articleEF4DV.html (In german)

Not much new so far, but some points of interest:
Comment by a guy from the swiss department of sport:
"Compared to that, the east german doping system was quite simple,
really."
Summary for the first months: off-season build-up with EPO and
anabolics. (In 2003 there were no out-of-competition controls yet),
then blood is taken and stored, and "replaced" by EPO. The anabolics
have to be stopped on time before the first race (Paris-Nice), and to
trigger the natural production again, pregnancy hormones (?) are used.
Then they talk about low-risk "russian EPO" that is supposedly
undetectable. Never heard of that before.
Before each race 2-3 (own) blood transfusions.
HGH all the time. (undetectable).
Between dauphine and tour: a wild mix of everything, including a "very
dangerous" thyroid hormone. (?)
3 transfusions before the tour, one before the alps, one before the
last TT.

Conclusion by swiss sport's department guy:
"After such a treatment you can only end as a hormonal wreck. I would
be surprised if he will live as long as the average human".

Side-note:
Tyler has sold two houses to pay 700 000 Dollar of lawyer fees.

Bill C wrote:
I'm still on the fence, and
> some of the questions Tyler raises seem perfectly valid to me. I like
> Tyler, have major questions about the system and reputed evidence at
> this point, but still haven't made up my mind, and might never decide
> for sure.
> Bill C

I like
Tyler, have major questions about the system and reputed evidence at
this point, but still haven't made up my mind, and might never decide
for sure.
Bill C

Billy Billy Billy,

Tylenol could come to your house, drain ALL of your blood, bag it,
inject in ON THE SPOT in his own body, leave, and go win some
unsanctioned hill climb, and you STILL would have your doubts he
cheated. Wake the heck up.

Unless that really happened already

Duped no more