Tyler Hamilton

gearshift

Aug 2, 2004
Is he still planning on riding in some/any Olympic events? I know he was injured in in France. I'm hoping to get to see some of this....I saw so little of the Tour de France because it was never on tv...kinda frustrating. The coverage of the cycling in the olympics should be pretty comprehensive, even if it's at 3 in the morning. I think nbc pretty much has the whole thing covered. I'm especially interested in the olympic sprint and the time trial.

gearshift said:
Is he still planning on riding in some/any Olympic events? I know he was injured in in France. I'm hoping to get to see some of this....I saw so little of the Tour de France because it was never on tv...kinda frustrating. The coverage of the cycling in the olympics should be pretty comprehensive, even if it's at 3 in the morning. I think nbc pretty much has the whole thing covered. I'm especially interested in the olympic sprint and the time trial.
Tyler was on the pre-race show for the final stage on OLN and confirmed that he would be in the Olympics. He specifically mentioned the time trial and he may have mentioned another event.

gearshift said:
You need to get OLN. They showed every stage of the Tour this year and they showed them multiple times throuhgout each day. Oln is offered by satelite, and most cable companies, with exanded cable.

rt1965 said:
You need to get OLN. They showed every stage of the Tour this year and they showed them multiple times throuhgout each day. Oln is offered by satelite, and most cable companies, with exanded cable.
yeah....maybe. I might wait until next year's Tour to get that. I woulnd't mind getting full coverage of it since I really didn't see one second of it, except for the sportscenter highlights. I'm just excited to be able to watch the short races because I've never really seen that much of them on tv. The amount of coverage offered during this year's games is sure to spoil me. I'm not going to know what to do with myself when it's over. Anybody know where the best place is to get a full nbc schedule for the cycling?