Tyler movie

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by psycholist, Aug 15, 2004.

  1. psycholist

    psycholist Guest

    Whatever happened to the IMAX project they filmed around Tyler at the 2003
    TdF? I know it was actually a movie about the brain and how it responds to
    pain/stress or something like that.

    Anyone know status?

    Bob C.

    Tags:

  2. > Whatever happened to the IMAX project they filmed around Tyler at the 2003
    > TdF? I know it was actually a movie about the brain and how it responds

    > pain/stress or something like that.
    >
    > Anyone know status?
    >
    > Bob C.

    I read somewhere, that it will show in 2005. That's why you haven't
    heard anything about it.

  3. KenBHart

    KenBHart Guest

    I talked with my local IMAX, and they said to expect it this christmas season.
    | Ken B Hart @ aol.com |

  4. KenBHart

    KenBHart Guest

    I talked with my local IMAX, and they said to expect it this christmas season.
    | Ken B Hart @ aol.com |

  5. > I talked with my local IMAX, and they said to expect it this christmas

    season.

    good, those IMAX presentations are fun...

    news:[email protected]

    Found this info at bigmoviezone.com

    Produced by Partners Healthcare with support from the National Science
    Foundation, BRAINPOWER takes us to the frontiers of science and human
    acheivement as it unveils the mysteries and marvels of the human brain.
    BRAINPOWER transports audiences into the life of Tyler Hamilton during the
    2003 Tour de France. This thrilling journey reveals the formidable power of
    the brain as Tyler displays extreme courage and sheer will to succeed
    against all odds.

    Type: Documentary
    Release date: April 2005
    Run Time: 40 minutes
    Format: 1570/870
    Director: Bayley Silleck
    Producer: Joanna Baldwin Mallory
    Genre: Science
    Distributor: nWave Pictures

  7. > Type: Documentary
    > Release date: April 2005
    > Run Time: 40 minutes
    > Format: 1570/870
    > Director: Bayley Silleck
    > Producer: Joanna Baldwin Mallory
    > Genre: Science
    > Distributor: nWave Pictures

    That's what I read an April/2005 release. Maybe they've sped that up to
    Christmas/2004??