Tyler quit TdF while theaters full of his fans watched.

crit pro

Guest
Now we know why......KARMA.

That is the reason that Tyler quit the TdF on the very same day that
theatres across the US were filled with his fans to see the live feed
of the race.

It actually happened at the start of the event, from what I'm told.

cp

Dude,

Don't you have a parking lot to scope out before your race tomorrow?

-Philip

"crit pro" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Now we know why......KARMA.
>
> That is the reason that Tyler quit the TdF on the very same day that
> theatres across the US were filled with his fans to see the live feed
> of the race.
>
> It actually happened at the start of the event, from what I'm told.
>
> cp

>From: "Philip W. Moore, Jr." [email protected]

>Dude,
>
>Don't you have a parking lot to scope out before your race tomorrow?
>
>-Philip

Don't think that CP does 'cross though I'm not sure why.
He had the Supercup go right by his door at one point.
Bill C