Tyler receives 2 year suspension for 34th birthday

crit PRO

Guest
Word around town is that he has stopped training for the 2005 Tour de
France. Draw your own conclusions.

clean PRO

(Tyler is clean too, technically speaking)

Uh, he has no team, innocent or guilty. Why would he train for the TDF
if he has no ride?

crit PRO wrote:
> Word around town is that he has stopped training for the 2005 Tour de
> France. Draw your own conclusions.
>
> clean PRO
>
> (Tyler is clean too, technically speaking)

Yep and Snoopy sucking down the vet meds guided by Charlie Brown are
going to take this years TDF. You've been SO wrong, SO many times why
the hell should anyone believe you?
Bill C

"Bill C" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> crit PRO wrote:
> > Word around town is that he has stopped training for the 2005 Tour de
> > France. Draw your own conclusions.
> >
> > clean PRO
> >
> > (Tyler is clean too, technically speaking)

> Yep and Snoopy sucking down the vet meds guided by Charlie Brown are
> going to take this years TDF. You've been SO wrong, SO many times why
> the hell should anyone believe you?
> Bill C

People might be willing to watch a pay-per-view of a fight between Magilla
and Crit Pro

Handbags at twenty paces?

In article <[email protected]>,
"kaiser" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Uh, he has no team, innocent or guilty. Why would he train for the TDF
> if he has no ride?

Because a clean Tyler is a signed Tyler. There are a fair number of
teams who need a rider as strong as Hamilton. If I was TH, even if I
knew I was doped to the gills, I'd still be training until at least the
hearing, just to keep options open.

Livedrunk,
--
Ryan Cousineau, [email protected] http://www.wiredcola.com
Verus de parvis; verus de magnis.

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> Livedrunk,

What colour are the bracelets or do you wear something else ?

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 10:10:13 +0200, Donald Munro
<[email protected]> wrote:

>What colour are the bracelets or do you wear something else ?

Wine or Champagne would be appropriate.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

crit PRO wrote:

> Word around town is that he has stopped training for the 2005 Tour de
> France. Draw your own conclusions.
>
> clean PRO
>
> (Tyler is clean too, technically speaking)

Procrit™ Injectable,

Nobody knows the decision of the CAS before they announce it. So there
is no "word around town." And therefore no conclusions can be drawn.

Sorry,

Magilla

In article <[email protected]>,
Curtis L. Russell <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 10:10:13 +0200, Donald Munro
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >What colour are the bracelets or do you wear something else ?

> Wine or Champagne would be appropriate.

Wouldn't you just make the bracelet out of the plastic rings they put
around the tops of the cans in a six pack?

--
tanx,
Howard

Butter is love.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

In article <[email protected]>,
Howard Kveck <[email protected]> wrote:

> In article <[email protected]>,
> Curtis L. Russell <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 10:10:13 +0200, Donald Munro
> > <[email protected]> wrote:

["livedrunk"]

> > >What colour are the bracelets or do you wear something else ?

> > Wine or Champagne would be appropriate.

> Wouldn't you just make the bracelet out of the plastic rings they put
> around the tops of the cans in a six pack?

Damn right you would! And I wear it in solidarity with all my non-drunk
brothers until their condition is cured, or I lose all circulation in my
hand.

Ach. Doing the LSD ride today. Not the drug.
--
Ryan Cousineau, [email protected] http://www.wiredcola.com
Verus de parvis; verus de magnis.

Well, he is likely hoping to announce a team contract AFTER the results
of the hearing are known (assuming he is allowed to race). I have no
inside knowledge but he probably came up with these contingencies even
before he "quit" Phonak. He likely has a deal with Phonak and \ or some
other team(s) contingent on getting his license back. I am sure he
knows whether those team(s) will be at the GTs (Protour and all).

That is assuming he has not already negotiated any contingency
contracts.

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 19:32:39 -0800, Howard Kveck
<[email protected]> wrote:

> Wouldn't you just make the bracelet out of the plastic rings they put
>around the tops of the cans in a six pack?

Good point, other than I always associate those with seagull necklaces
from the time I spent in Monterey, CA. They kept talking about banning
the plastic holders, but I guess we chose between the sea gulls and
beer and cheap beer won. What the hell, when the end of the world
comes, do you want cheap beer or a sea gull?

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...