Tyler says it

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Tritonrider, Jun 9, 2003.

  1. Tritonrider

    Tritonrider Guest

    http://www.tylerhamilton.com/home1.html

    I’ve ridden a lot of really challenging prologues this year, and the Dauphine proved to be no
    exception. I was definitely a bit empty tonight, and I suffered climbing toward the finish. I wound
    up about 45 seconds behind the leaders. It’s tough to see myself finish so far back, but patience
    is a big part of this game.

    I’ll be back with another wrap up after stage 2.

    Until then, thanks for reading.

    It aint over 'til it's over! Bill C

    Tags:

  2. Warren

    Warren Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, TritonRider <[email protected]> wrote:

    > http://www.tylerhamilton.com/home1.html
    >
    > I’ve ridden a lot of really challenging prologues this year, and the Dauphine proved to be no
    > exception. I was definitely a bit empty tonight, and I suffered climbing toward the finish. I
    > wound up about 45 seconds behind the leaders. It’s tough to see myself finish so far back, but
    > patience is a big part of this game.
    >
    > I’ll be back with another wrap up after stage 2.
    >
    > Until then, thanks for reading.
    >
    > It aint over 'til it's over! Bill C

    You left out the reason he said he was "a bit empty". He said he ate something bad that had bothered
    him for the previous 2-3 days.

    -WG