Tyler says it

Tritonrider

Guest
http://www.tylerhamilton.com/home1.html

I’ve ridden a lot of really challenging prologues this year, and the Dauphine proved to be no
exception. I was definitely a bit empty tonight, and I suffered climbing toward the finish. I wound
up about 45 seconds behind the leaders. It’s tough to see myself finish so far back, but patience
is a big part of this game.

I’ll be back with another wrap up after stage 2.

Until then, thanks for reading.

It aint over 'til it's over! Bill C

In article <[email protected]>, TritonRider <[email protected]> wrote:

> http://www.tylerhamilton.com/home1.html
>
> I’ve ridden a lot of really challenging prologues this year, and the Dauphine proved to be no
> exception. I was definitely a bit empty tonight, and I suffered climbing toward the finish. I
> wound up about 45 seconds behind the leaders. It’s tough to see myself finish so far back, but
> patience is a big part of this game.
>
> I’ll be back with another wrap up after stage 2.
>
> Until then, thanks for reading.
>
> It aint over 'til it's over! Bill C

You left out the reason he said he was "a bit empty". He said he ate something bad that had bothered
him for the previous 2-3 days.

-WG