Tyler the Tard

Hold My Beer An

Guest
Biffing yet again.

That guy should be sponsored by Band Aid.

>"hold my beer and watch this..." [email protected]

"Watch this" and "Look at me" are frequently the last words
of people who belong to a tribe known for doing really dumb
things.as in "watch my buddy split this apple with an ax
while its balanced on my head."

"Neacalban1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >"hold my beer and watch this..." [email protected]
>
> "Watch this" and "Look at me" are frequently the last
> words of people who belong to a tribe known for doing
> really dumb things.as in "watch my buddy split this apple
> with an ax while its balanced on my head."

Famous redneck last words:

"Hey y'all, watch this!"

Jeff

Neacalban1 wrote:

>>"hold my beer and watch this..." [email protected]
>

> "Watch this" and "Look at me" are frequently the last
> words of people who belong to a tribe known for doing
> really dumb things.as in "watch my buddy split this apple
> with an ax while its balanced on my head."

So, what's your point. Such is the brilliance.