Tyler the Tard

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Hold My Beer An, Jun 12, 2004.

  1. Biffing yet again.

    That guy should be sponsored by Band Aid.

    Tags:

  2. Neacalban1

    Neacalban1 Guest

    >"hold my beer and watch this..." [email protected]

    "Watch this" and "Look at me" are frequently the last words
    of people who belong to a tribe known for doing really dumb
    things.as in "watch my buddy split this apple with an ax
    while its balanced on my head."

  3. J Jones

    J Jones Guest

    "Neacalban1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > >"hold my beer and watch this..." [email protected]
    >
    > "Watch this" and "Look at me" are frequently the last
    > words of people who belong to a tribe known for doing
    > really dumb things.as in "watch my buddy split this apple
    > with an ax while its balanced on my head."

    Famous redneck last words:

    "Hey y'all, watch this!"

    Jeff

  4. Gym Gravity

    Gym Gravity Guest

    Neacalban1 wrote:

    >>"hold my beer and watch this..." [email protected]
    >

    > "Watch this" and "Look at me" are frequently the last
    > words of people who belong to a tribe known for doing
    > really dumb things.as in "watch my buddy split this apple
    > with an ax while its balanced on my head."

    So, what's your point. Such is the brilliance.