Tylers failed test.

Irish Indurain

Jul 23, 2004
I know i was completely shocked by the news. The guy was one of my heroes after the 2003 TdF.
What do you guys think? We are the future fans (maybe pros?!) of the sport. This fiasco has seriously dented my faith in cycling. How much longer can it survive these kicks in the teeth. Is it only a matter of time before the sport becomes a farce like wrestling. But in cycling the scriptwriters are the doctors who prescribe the drugs. I just hope the it isn't true about Tyler.
Moncoutie looks like becoming my favourite pro, the only one i can trust.

Irish Indurain said:
I know i was completely shocked by the news. The guy was one of my heroes after the 2003 TdF.
What do you guys think? We are the future fans (maybe pros?!) of the sport. This fiasco has seriously dented my faith in cycling. How much longer can it survive these kicks in the teeth. Is it only a matter of time before the sport becomes a farce like wrestling. But in cycling the scriptwriters are the doctors who prescribe the drugs. I just hope the it isn't true about Tyler.

im going to wait till the final test results come back before i post on this issue

Irish Indurain said:
You cant be good pro without doping, very most of the pros are doping! You will realize it soon before youll turn pro..

I know LANCE is not doping, he doesn't need to.

I am sure that Hamilton's test was sabotaged:mad:

Well phonak have set up a medical commitee of some sort but the final decision on an almost imminent ban will come from the UCI or WADA.

Also to think that his test was sabotaged would be highly naive in my opinion. He's guilty as sin and it sickens me.

Yes, I agree...

Whole procedure takes some time, but I think he will not prove anything..