type 2 diabetes

Dee

Guest
Hi out there, I am looking for advise on managing type 2 diabetis to regain energy. Have lost weight
and BG levels are great but not very energetic.

Thanks for advise. Dee

"Dee" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi out there, I am looking for advise on managing type 2 diabetis to regain energy. Have lost
> weight and BG levels are great but not very energetic.

Diabetes in and of itself doesn't cause lack of energy. If your BG is out of whack, then that could
be the cause, but you say it is not. Have you been checked for thyroid problems? Depression? Anemia?
I do have a thyroid problem, but I also find that in eating the diet I must now eat to control my
diabetes, I become easily anemic. I've had to not only take iron pills, but try to eat red meat. I
used to be a vegetarian.

--
Type 2 http://users.bestweb.net/~jbove/

Eat bacon or red meat, but not too much, 2 -to -4 slice a day, that's 12 gr fat, 0 gr carb. Eat low
carb bread also. Did you know, that bacon has less fat and collestoral, than milk or milk products?
1 cup of milk has 15gr carb. I'm type II, also, had no energy. It's hard to exercise, when there is
no energy.

JS