My old mountain bike was stolen prior to a trip to Mexico, does anyone here recommend a good, but somewhat affordable mountain bike? I was thinking of a Schwinn...because that was my previous bike, and worked excellently, however, would like to keep options open....
Money can spend: $250-$750.
Oh..anyone have one of those Honda bikes?
Mountain Bikes · Public discussion
Type of bike...
Thread details
What we know about this thread
- Original section
- Mountain Bikes
- Published
- 8 June 2004
- Last activity
- 9 June 2004
- Original author
- simplykellyds
- Posts
- 4
- Discussion status
- Public discussion
- Total views
- 1,175
- Views / 30 days
- 0
- Topics
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
-
-
I'll chime in....I probably would stay away from Schwinn as they aren't what they used to be anymore. They are only sold in bargain-type stores now (the new ones, I mean). I'd stick with the main players like Trek, Specialized, etc.
You can get a lot of bike with $750 these days.
-
Trek 4500 . $400 or so. Good bike for the money if you are not going extreme off road.
-
Awesome..thanks for the input! Have you by chance heard of the Micargi? It apparently is a bike that seems rather good for its price....the M3000 full suspension mountain bike w/ disc brakes. Anywho...it seems like a nice bike....The ad keeps mentioning the quality of the bikes parts..
The manufacturer apparently being..Shimano..
ring a bell?
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.