Typical RBOR Post: "Enormous Barely Legal Boobs Girls Gone Wild edition"

Mike Vandeman

Guest
This is where alt.mountain-bike is headed: oblivion. RIP.

From: "en.wikipedia.org" <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.off-road
Subject: Enormous Barely Legal Boobs Girls Gone Wild edition
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 15:18:02 CST
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

http://www.special.stentorinternet.info/ - MesotheliomaGirl15 shows
her videos and pictures of barely legal girls gone wild.

--
rec.bicycles.off-road is moderated by volunteers. To find help
solving

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Mike Vandeman wrote:
> This is where alt.mountain-bike is headed: oblivion. RIP.

We've just been too busy building trails and riding to bother posting here
anymore. It's just the death of usenet not mountain biking you sorry fool.
You and Liberator have fun watching your "Enormous Barely Legal Boobs Girls
Gone Wild" video.

"Michael Dart" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Mike Vandeman wrote:
>> This is where alt.mountain-bike is headed: oblivion. RIP.
>>

> We've just been too busy building trails and riding to bother posting here
> anymore. It's just the death of usenet not mountain biking you sorry
> fool. You and Liberator have fun watching your "Enormous Barely Legal
> Boobs Girls Gone Wild" video.

its probably more like "almost legal"