typical

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Doobrie, Jun 11, 2003.

  1. Doobrie

    Doobrie Guest

    just looking up my local ice rink web site as in half a mind to go tonight and they are closed due
    to 'fire damage' until further notice!!!

    talk about givin me an excuse not to go, !!!

    323/310/210 @ end week 6

    Tags:

  2. Peter B

    Peter B Guest

    "doobrie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > just looking up my local ice rink web site as in half a mind to go tonight and they are closed due
    > to 'fire damage' until further notice!!!

    So ride your bike on the road, the surface is a lot less slippery anyway :)

    Pete

  3. Ian Smith

    Ian Smith Guest

    On Wed, 11 Jun 2003, Peter B <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "doobrie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > just looking up my local ice rink web site as in half a mind to go tonight and they are closed
    > > due to 'fire damage' until further notice!!!
    >
    > So ride your bike on the road, the surface is a lot less slippery anyway :)

    I'd really like to take the trice on an ice-rink.

    regards, Ian SMith
    --
    |\ /| no .sig
    |o o|

  4. Dave Kahn

    Dave Kahn Guest

    Ian Smith <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

    > I'd really like to take the trice on an ice-rink.

    You need to plan a winter holiday in Norway with it. Plenty of frozen lakes to play on.

    --
    Dave...