U-District Torker, where to get one??

Phantom8

Oct 18, 2011
Does anyone know where i can get a U-District Torker single speed bike ONLINE for a reasonable price? I am having a hard time tracking that bike down, and rather not pay an outrageous amount through a local dealer :( .... so any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I don't think that they have online distribution, but I am not 100% certain of that. Why not contact them at [email protected] and find out for certain. If they have an online distributor, I'm sure that they would let you know. Their website is http://www.torkerusa.com if you are in the US.

I have a Torker InterUrban i bought this year. I do believe you have to buy it at a LBS that reps Torker. similar to other major brands where they may appear online, but then the fine print tells you it can't be purchased online or shipped.

Thanks for the replies!....yes, it seems that's the way it is with a lot of bicycle companies. I'd rather buy it online since a lot of times, the LBS doesn't have the exact size you need and you gotta run all over town trying to track it down. I guess I should check the LBS if they can order the exact one for me.

Originally Posted by Phantom8 .

Thanks for the replies!....yes, it seems that's the way it is with a lot of bicycle companies. I'd rather buy it online since a lot of times, the LBS doesn't have the exact size you need and you gotta run all over town trying to track it down. I guess I should check the LBS if they can order the exact one for me.
If you're going to do that, you should first be sure of the specific dimensions that you will need (top tube length, head tube height, seat tube angle, head tube angle) to be sure that the
Torker will work with your fit.

I'm anal and when I am considering buying a new frame, a draw a cad model of the frame and overlay a model of my frame with the model from the bike I'm considering. Even then, I still prefer, by far, to test ride the potential new frame before committing to any buy.

Torker bikes aren't quite a typical geomotry either, so you'll have to watch. I had to go down a size from what I'd normally ride.