U.S. Transfers Sovereignty to Iraqi Govt.

Completely a symbolic move. Iraq doesn't have a military willing to
fight nor a police force strong enough to enforce rule. Internal
security will be our responsibility...probably for the next ten years
or so.

When our "illustrious" president entered us in this conflict he laid
out 3 reasons for war:
1. Iraq had weapons of mass destruction - WRONG!
2. Iraq aided and harbored Al Qaeda - WRONG!
3. Iraq posed and immenent threat to the U.S. - WRONG!

Now if you notice in his recent speaches he doesn't even mention any
of these topics. What he now says is we entered Iraq to rid the world
of a ruthless dictator who was butchering his own people. Ok, so lets
say this is the case (which we know it isn't) and now we are
"protecting" the world from "evil" leaders; why just attack Iraq? What
about North Korea, Iran, Syria, Sudan etc. ?

Mr. Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, and Wolfowitz should suit up and go fight
there own war. Bunch of morons!

Steve <[email protected]> wrote:

<snip>

What do you have to tell us about the results in yesterday's National
Championships that took place in many different countries?
Nothing? Then if you know nothing about cycling, please move your
hyperpoliticized ass to a more apt newsgroup.

On 6/28/04 9:48 AM, in article
[email protected], "B. Lafferty"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> "Michael" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> "veloman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>> Completely a symbolic move.

>> And under the cover of darkness because the country
>> is completely gripped with fear.
>>
>> M.

> From the Bushies' standpoint, a prudent move. They must have know all hell
> was set to break loose on the 30th.

Hey Bri-Bri.....
It is the terrorists doing the fighting!
Not the iraqi civilians!

First you guys are all pissy because "The job was not finished" last time
(Along with Iraqi civilians tortured and murdered!)

Now the job is being finished and Iraqi civilians are given a chance for a
life that Mexicans are putting their life in danger to get here crossing the
border through the desert and you guys WHINE & ***** ???????

What the f*ck!!!!!!!!

"Steve" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:BD059D02.30702%[email protected]...

> > From the Bushies' standpoint, a prudent move. They must have know all

hell
> > was set to break loose on the 30th.
> >

> Hey Bri-Bri.....
> It is the terrorists doing the fighting!
> Not the iraqi civilians!

Fox must be behind on the latest US military position on who's fighting
them. I suggest that you contact Halliburton and arrange to take one of
those truck driver jobs in Iraq that they pay $8 to $10 thousand a month for
doing. Get yourself a satellite phone and call us when you're attacked and
or captured. Let us know if the attackers are Iraqi civilians (that
includes demobilized Iraqi soldiers) or if they're non-Muslim foreigners.
Oh, and when they behead you, try not to squeel like a stuck pig.
Remember---the Iraqis are thrilled that you came to liberate them and help
rebuild their country.

> First you guys are all pissy because "The job was not finished" last time
> (Along with Iraqi civilians tortured and murdered!)

Many of us didn't think the first war should have been fought to begin with.
Remember, Saddam was Rummys man.

> Now the job is being finished and Iraqi civilians are given a chance for a
> life that Mexicans are putting their life in danger to get here crossing

the
> border through the desert and you guys WHINE & ***** ???????

Interesting logic, or lack of it.

> What the f*ck!!!!!!!!

Come on now. Be a man like Cheney and have the balls to say/write the
word---it's ****.

In article <[email protected]>,
"B. Lafferty" <[email protected]> wrote:

> "Steve" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:BD059D02.30702%[email protected]...
> > Now the job is being finished and Iraqi civilians are given a chance for a
> > life that Mexicans are putting their life in danger to get here crossing

> the border through the desert and you guys WHINE & ***** ???????
>
> Interesting logic, or lack of it.

"Finished"? Ho ho. I guess that depends on how you define
"sovereignity". I guess that would be when another nation has control of
your police, military, finances and media (among others), and more or less
chose who even got to be picked to be on the "governing council". (It does
seem like Iraq was a sovereign nation up to about 19 March, 2003.)

We'll be there for ages - even Wolfowitz is starting to see that. Funny
how Rummy and company mocked the generals (such as Gen Shalkashvili) who
said that we'd need far more troops to do the job effectively. Maybe they
were right?
<http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A61943-2004Jun22.html>

> > What the f*ck!!!!!!!!

> Come on now. Be a man like Cheney and have the balls to say/write the
> word---it's ****.

"Probably".

--
tanx,
Howard

"The fickleness of fame and fortune's caprice
Together changed the life of Mason Reese"
Alice Donut

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?