UCI and France at odds on Doping

Clovis Lark

Guest
Galdeano has been KO'd from Le Grand Boucle for a failed test last year which was deemed NOT a
violation by UCI regulations since he had a valid MD's prescription (asthma). The god Baal (*we live
in apololyptic times these dayz*) is quoted in the following excerpt from cyclingnews:

Daniel Baal, the director of the A.S.O., the company that organises the Tour, was quoted by AFP as
saying "Our position is the same as it was last July: We regret finding ourselves confronted by a
quarrel of experts, between the decisions of the UCI, which considers there is no doping, and the
CPDL, which thinks the opposite."

Baal also called for the unification of anti-doping policy under the World Anti-Doping Agency. "This
matter illustrates exactly what we deplore: the difference between the what rules of the UCI allow
and what that of a national federation, in this case France, allows."

Clovis Lark <[email protected]> wrote:

>Baal also called for the unification of anti-doping policy under the World Anti-Doping Agency.
>"This matter illustrates exactly what we deplore: the difference between the what rules of the UCI
>allow and what that of a national federation, in this case France, allows."

The solution is simple. UCI should stop sanctioning events in france until those hypocrite idiots
conform themselves to what the rest of the world does. I am fed up of those fags saying they are not
like other countries. If they really are, they should face the consequence of being isolated.

Davide Tosi <[email protected]> wrote:
> Clovis Lark <[email protected]> wrote:

>>Baal also called for the unification of anti-doping policy under the World Anti-Doping Agency.
>>"This matter illustrates exactly what we deplore: the difference between the what rules of the UCI
>>allow and what that of a national federation, in this case France, allows."

> The solution is simple. UCI should stop sanctioning events in france until those hypocrite idiots
> conform themselves to what the rest of the world does.

OK, in dopage, a valid point. I believe they conform with the US, however, in letting their own
folks handle this stuff.

> I am fed up of those fags saying they are not like other countries. If they really are, they
> should face the consequence of being isolated.

Who is isolated? Perhaps you should conpare the list of the coalition of the willing with that of
the UNwilling. It would seem that the USA has aligned itself with those countries whose immigrants
it routinely harrasses...