UCI to take legal action against Landis ? Patrick Lefevere to vomit ?

whiteboytrash

Mar 9, 2005
The president of the professional teams association and Quick.Step team manager Patrick Lefevere has put forward the idea of legal action against Floyd Landis for damaging the sport of cycling. "Actually, we should take him to court for what he is now doing to cycling," said Lefevere to Sportwereld.be. "Why not? Why not take the American approach of dealing with things and apply it here? As long as Landis continues to maintain that he knows nothing, this sort of scenario becomes more likely. I feel like throwing up when I hear him. Landis has turned the clock back 20 years."

whiteboytrash said:
The president of the professional teams association and Quick.Step team manager Patrick Lefevere has put forward the idea of legal action against Floyd Landis for damaging the sport of cycling. "Actually, we should take him to court for what he is now doing to cycling," said Lefevere to Sportwereld.be. "Why not? Why not take the American approach of dealing with things and apply it here? As long as Landis continues to maintain that he knows nothing, this sort of scenario becomes more likely. I feel like throwing up when I hear him. Landis has turned the clock back 20 years."

That'd be the same Patrick Lefevre who was DS for Johan Museeuw, currently on Police bail for his part in a doping ring.

meandmybike said:
That'd be the same Patrick Lefevre who was DS for Johan Museeuw, currently on Police bail for his part in a doping ring.
The very same.

And once he's done with bringing Landis to court, he'll probably offer him an advisory role on the Qs team, just like he did with Museeuw.

Strange pronouncements by LeF

whiteboytrash said:

Patrick Lefevere hires convicted doper J.Museew and makes him PR (In Reality DS) Who is doing more damage a Team Manager that happily hires a convicted and still serving suspension doper to mentor TB and other young riders. Or one guy fighting a doping charge. Lefevere should look who he surrounds himself with before acting all righteous.

Actually the ineffectiveness of the UCI to take real measures to combat this problem has turned the clock back 20 years.

BottleCage said:
Actually the ineffectiveness of the UCI to take real measures to combat this problem has turned the clock back 20 years.

Don't worry, Pat McQuaid said the UCI is *considering* making radical changes to pro cycling over the next *two years*.

whiteboytrash said:

You've gotta be kidding me! Coming from LeFevere it's just to ironic to comprehend. Hilarious though! :D

Patrick Lefevre needs a serious asskicking.
He needs a can of Texas whoopass poured all over his head.
And as McQuaid hints, the nudge nudge wink wink is on the way out.
If your riders tests positive, you get the boot too if he's on your team.

bobke said:
careful he may vomit on you.....

bobke said:
"Nudge nudge wink wink".
I don't understand. What does this mean?

Lefevere should sack Musseeuw immediatly. He hired somebody as an advisor who is officialy suspended for being a DS by the Belgium cycling federation and the UCI allowed that the 3 days of West-Flanders (pro Europe continental race) got a new name this year: 3 days of West-Flanders - Johan Musseeuw classic.....

We're missing the big question here... will they test Lefevere's vomit? And if so, what will they find?

cyclingheroes said:
Lefevere should sack Musseeuw immediatly. He hired somebody as an advisor who is officialy suspended for being a DS by the Belgium cycling federation and the UCI allowed that the 3 days of West-Flanders (pro Europe continental race) got a new name this year: 3 days of West-Flanders - Johan Musseeuw classic.....
For this assclown to come out and criticize FLoyd only adds fuel to the fire that there is an agenda. In other words its OK for our Belgian riders to dope, but if any accusations fall against Lance or now a positive in FLoyd, then its the end of the freekin world. Let us remind ourselves Patrick that its YOUR system, you guys created it and the culture around it, not Floyd or Lance. Its not called Pot d'Amerique. Its called Pot Belge.

What did Lefevre say about VandenBrouck and his dog?
What a pathetic sack of **** he is.