uci web page

itxaradia

Nov 13, 2007
I'm trying to access the uci web page since about two hours ago to no avail..... is it "my" problem or is it being "hacked"... ( I know it isn't being hacked but I would appreciate it if someone told me whether they see this
SYSTEM ERROR : -2147021504;An unknown error occurred, please try again or contact an administrator.
moz-screenshot-50.jpg
img_logo_pt.jpg

or An error occurred - to use this master, you must create the three root menus LEFTMENU, RIGHTMENU and BOTTOMMENU (in that order, visible, no page)
when typing www.uci.ch
it is a matter of some urgency, so please have a go and tell me . If it only me, I may try to access from a different computer

itxaradia said:
I'm trying to access the uci web page since about two hours ago to no avail..... is it "my" problem or is it being "hacked"... ( I know it isn't being hacked but I would appreciate it if someone told me whether they see this
SYSTEM ERROR : -2147021504;An unknown error occurred, please try again or contact an administrator.
moz-screenshot-50.jpg
img_logo_pt.jpg

or An error occurred - to use this master, you must create the three root menus LEFTMENU, RIGHTMENU and BOTTOMMENU (in that order, visible, no page)
when typing www.uci.ch
it is a matter of some urgency, so please have a go and tell me . If it only me, I may try to access from a different computer

I would imagine the problem is that right now, an IT guy at the UCI has a throbbing headache. You might try dumping your cache and trying to access the site again. You might also try accessing through one of the pages, other than the home page, on the site. If those don't work, you're likely stuck and will have to wait until the IT guy can toss back a shot or two to calm his nerves so that he can fix the problem.

alienator said:
I would imagine the problem is that right now, an IT guy at the UCI has a throbbing headache. You might try dumping your cache and trying to access the site again. You might also try accessing through one of the pages, other than the home page, on the site. If those don't work, you're likely stuck and will have to wait until the IT guy can toss back a shot or two to calm his nerves so that he can fix the problem.
thanks, I have tried both but no success so I will wait for the IT master to have a bar of swiss chocolate or two....

itxaradia said:
thanks, I have tried both but no success so I will wait for the IT master to have a bar of swiss chocolate or two....

Mmmmm. Chocolate. I work with a Swiss guy who's returning to Switzerland this spring. Little does he know that after my conference in June, in France finishes, he's going to find my bike and me sleeping on his floor for a week so I can let my soul be plundered by rides in the surrounding Alps.

alienator said:
Mmmmm. Chocolate. I work with a Swiss guy who's returning to Switzerland this spring. Little does he know that after my conference in June, in France finishes, he's going to find my bike and me sleeping on his floor for a week so I can let my soul be plundered by rides in the surrounding Alps.
Alienator, so you are coming to this side of the pond in the summer? Please confirm, and we shall organise a get-together in Northern Italy (no use having one in Switzerland, no fun to be had there).

;) Just kidding (regarding Switzerland and fun). :D

Powerful Pete said:
Alienator, so you are coming to this side of the pond in the summer? Please confirm, and we shall organise a get-together in Northern Italy (no use having one in Switzerland, no fun to be had there).

;) Just kidding (regarding Switzerland and fun). :D

Yes, it looks like I'll be in Marseille for a conference from June 23-28. And iffin' I can really do some arm twistin', I just might be in Glasgow in early September.

Hmmm. Northern Italy.....do they have mountains in Italy?:D

alienator said:
Yes, it looks like I'll be in Marseille for a conference from June 23-28. And iffin' I can really do some arm twistin', I just might be in Glasgow in early September.

Hmmm. Northern Italy.....do they have mountains in Italy?:D
Hills in Northern Italy... hhhhmmmm... check this out... http://www.salite.ch ;)

OK, keep us in the picture. Glasgow I know nothing about. Southern France and Italy I can do. :D

BTW, why not bring the ball and chain and hang out a few days in Corsica... a quick (ok, few hours) ferry trip from Marseille to Calvi, well worth it for riding and for keeping the fambly happy.