UCI World Cup track cycling, Sydney 2006

Parbs wrote:
> Patrick Keogh wrote:
>> Was there for (almost) the entire three days. Great racing.

> I was there on the Saturday night. Only one photo from me, one of the
> Men's Sprint finals.
>
> http://singlespeed.smugmug.com/photos/58792976-O.jpg
>

> Rob

Tricky to get the stitching right on this kind of image isn't it? ;-)
I particularly like the phantom bike wheel hanging around in front of
the Chrysler. And is that another one centre bottom of the picture?
That's enough phantom wheels to make a Phantom bike. lol

You can just about make me out on the extreme right hand edge of the
picture. I was leaning over the railing taking shots. My actual seat was
straight across from the start finish line, but I really like looking
down the back straight for taking photos.

Patrick