ugliest '03 team kit

Why do all the Fakta guys look constipated?
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/?id=2003/feb03/hautvar/jb_petersen
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/?id=2003/feb03/hautvar/johansen

--
Dominic Richens | [email protected] "I have seen the future, and it is just like the
present, only longer"

"john" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> At least in Europe, it's gotta be Big Mat. Reminiscent of the Castorama
"overalls."
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/?id=2003/feb03/hautvar/g_auger

[QUOTE Why do all the Fakta guys look constipated?

well (check team fakta pics at website) ...its prob something to do with danish snorrebrord !!

its lethal, a small loaf (weighs 50kgs) has the consistency of concrete blocks, and guaranteed to stop your bum working for several months...........unlike jonathan boyers in prison..

"Dominic Richens" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Why do all the Fakta guys look constipated?
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/?id=2003/feb03/hautvar/jb_petersen
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/?id=2003/feb03/hautvar/johansen

You'd look like that too if your team presentation was in Scandinavia in February instead of near
the Mediterranean...then again, you're Canadian, so maybe not.

The Official Canadian Temperature Conversion Chart

50° Fahrenheit (10° C) Californians shiver uncontrollably. Canadians plant gardens.

35° Fahrenheit (1.6° C) Italian Cars won't start Canadians drive with the windows down

32° Fahrenheit (0 ° C) American water freezes Canadian water gets thicker.

° Fahrenheit (-17.9° C) New York City landlords finally turn on the heat. Canadians have the last
cookout of the season.

-60° Fahrenheit (-51° C)
Mt.St. Helens freezes. Canadian Girl Guides sell cookies door-to-door.

-100° Fahrenheit (-73° C) Santa Claus abandons the North Pole. Canadians pull down their ear flaps.

-173° Fahrenheit (-114° C) Ethyl alcohol Freezes. Canadians get frustrated when they can't
thaw the keg.

-460° Fahrenheit (-273° C) Absolute zero; all atomic motion stops. Canadians start saying
"cold, eh?"

-500° Fahrenheit (-295° C) Hell freezes over. The Toronto Maple Leafs win the Stanley Cup.