Ugly Campag

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Tritonrider, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. Tritonrider

    Tritonrider Guest

    Tags:

  2. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

  3. Warren

    Warren Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, Tom Kunich
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Obviously you aren't an engineer. OK fellows, what do you notice about that spectacularly
    > different design?

    I did not see mention of the battery that will drive the solenoids, especially the more powerful one
    needed to drive the front derailler.

    -WG

  4. Tim Mullin

    Tim Mullin Guest

    Ryan Cousineau <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...

    > Continental flair turned out to be 23g heavier than carbon fibre. The racing teams insisted.

    The racers, or the magazine editors and marketing department? I doubt you're going to find many
    racers who are going to give a shit about 23 grams.