Uh, hey, guys, there are some races going on

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Gary, Feb 15, 2006.

  1. The real story going in was Petacchi v. Boonen. But they've been trying
    to hyoe that one for years. Petacchi is just plain better in stage
    races, Boonen better at longer, tougher, more aggressive one-days. I
    don't expect Tom to get the better of Ale-Jet at Ruta, though it'll be
    interesting to see who comes out on top (if either of them comes out on
    top) at San-Remo.

    -Cosmo
    http://cyclocosm.com

  2. DepartFictif

    DepartFictif Guest

    I love it... the guys are great.... YEAH!!!!!!! GO USA!!!!!!!!!!
    woohoo... yeah budy... YEEEEHAHHHHH..... Guido? Really? You really
    wanna say "Go USA" for Guido????!!!!!

    So...... were there any other people in the race? or just Guido/USA?

  3. DepartFictif wrote:

    >I love it... the guys are great.... YEAH!!!!!!! GO USA!!!!!!!!!!
    >woohoo... yeah budy... YEEEEHAHHHHH..... Guido? Really? You really
    >wanna say "Go USA" for Guido????!!!!!
    >
    >So...... were there any other people in the race? or just Guido/USA?

    Heck, Guido may even learn some English -- someday. His was the only
    name I saw from the good old USA. And Guido doesn't seem to mind being
    an American at World Championship time; he gets to ride, while US
    "stars" rest.

    All of those "pure" Euro riders have plenty of fans; they can take care
    of themselves!