uk.rec.cycling down the pan

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Simon, Feb 6, 2004.

  1. Simon

    Simon Guest

    Hello,

    I've been lurking in uk.rec.cycling for many weeks now and thought it = time to speak up.

    Though speaking up is not going to be easy with all the small minded, = ego maniacal, loud mouthed
    losers that there are in this group. You know = and we all know who you are.

    I suppose I should defecate into uk.rec.cycling an open sewer it is = attended only by those that
    are full of it.

    Best Regards, hope you sort it out or abandon it, Hanadi.

    Tags:

  2. Simon wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I've been lurking in uk.rec.cycling for many weeks now and thought it time to speak up.
    >
    > Though speaking up is not going to be easy with all the small minded, ego maniacal, loud mouthed
    > losers that there are in this group. You know and we all know who you are.
    >
    > I suppose I should defecate into uk.rec.cycling an open sewer it is attended only by those that
    > are full of it.
    >
    > Best Regards, hope you sort it out or abandon it, Hanadi.

    ?

  3. Graham

    Graham Guest

    "Zog The Undeniable" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Simon wrote:
    > > Hello,
    > >
    > > I've been lurking in uk.rec.cycling for many weeks now and thought it
    time to speak up.

    > > Though speaking up is not going to be easy with all the small minded,
    ego maniacal, loud mouthed losers that there are in this group. You know and we all know
    who you are.

    > > I suppose I should defecate into uk.rec.cycling an open sewer it is
    attended only by those that are full of it.

    > > Best Regards, hope you sort it out or abandon it, Hanadi.
    >
    > ?

    Sounds like a Raghead !

    Graham

  4. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    Zog The Undeniable wrote:
    > Simon wrote:
    >> Hello,
    >>
    >> I've been lurking in uk.rec.cycling for many weeks now and thought it time to speak up.
    >>
    >> Though speaking up is not going to be easy with all the small minded, ego maniacal, loud mouthed
    >> losers that there are in this group. You know and we all know who you are.
    >>
    >> I suppose I should defecate into uk.rec.cycling an open sewer it is attended only by those that
    >> are full of it.
    >>
    >> Best Regards, hope you sort it out or abandon it, Hanadi.
    >
    > ?

    Frustrated moderator?

    From: "Simon" <diana [email protected]> To: "Idris" <[email protected]> Newsgroups:
    uk.rec.cycling Followup-To: alt.peace Subject: uk.rec.cycling down the pan Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004
    06:15:35 -0000 Lines: 14 *Organization: Asscn. Usenet Moderators* Message-ID:
    <[email protected]> MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-
    1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable X-Newsreader: Microsoft CDO for Windows 2000 Thread-
    Index: AcPtQcx5Ma5MU+bzTqqfrPBJyq3HFg== Content-Class: urn:content-classes:message X-MimeOLE:
    Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V5.50.4133.2400 NNTP-Posting-Host: ppp-0-4.lond-a-
    2.access.uk.tiscali.com X-Trace: 7 Feb 2004 06:15:11 GMT, ppp-0-4.lond-a-2.access.uk.tiscali.com

    Tony

  5. Peter B

    Peter B Guest

    > > Hello,
    > >
    > > I've been lurking in uk.rec.cycling for many weeks now and thought it
    time to speak up.

    > > Though speaking up is not going to be easy with all the small minded,
    ego maniacal, loud mouthed losers that there are in this group. You know and we all know
    who you are.

    > > I suppose I should defecate into uk.rec.cycling an open sewer it is
    attended only by those that are full of it.

    > > Best Regards, hope you sort it out or abandon it, Hanadi.

    I'm sure we'll manage without you. Ta-ta.
    --
    Regards, Pete

  6. Michael Kent

    Michael Kent Guest

    Simon wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > I've been lurking in uk.rec.cycling for many weeks now and thought it time to speak up.
    >
    > Though speaking up is not going to be easy with all the small minded, ego maniacal, loud mouthed
    > losers that there are in this group. You know and we all know who you are.
    >
    > I suppose I should defecate into uk.rec.cycling an open sewer it is attended only by those that
    > are full of it.
    >
    > Best Regards, hope you sort it out or abandon it, Hanadi.

    Same post in uk.rec.driving different sender same followup group

    Cheers Michael

  7. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    On Sat, 7 Feb 2004 06:15:35 -0000, "Simon" <diana
    <[email protected]>:

    >Though speaking up is not going to be easy with all the small minded, ego maniacal, loud mouthed
    >losers that there are in this group. You know and we all know who you are.

    Well that certainly improved the standard of debate, didn't it?

    Please move to uk.tosspot and increase the average IQ of both communities.

    Guy
    ===
    http://chapmancentral.demon.co.uk

  8. Dave Kahn

    Dave Kahn Guest

    On Sat, 7 Feb 2004 08:57:20 +0000 (UTC), "Peter B"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I'm sure we'll manage without you.

    Somehow.

    --
    Dave...

    Get a bicycle. You will not regret it. If you live. Mark Twain

  9. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    Dave Kahn wrote:
    > On Sat, 7 Feb 2004 08:57:20 +0000 (UTC), "Peter B" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> I'm sure we'll manage without you.
    >
    > Somehow.

    He'll leave a big void where before there was .......errr.... a big void.

    Someone got into Dad's computer to become a Usenet one post wonder.

    Tony

  10. Steve

    Steve Guest

    Don't feed the trolls folks. This exact same message has appeared in several UK newsgroups, with
    different "from" headers At least it wasn't cross posted.

    If anyone else is cheesed off at the crap being posted in some other UK groups by a couple of
    tossers, then killing anything cross posted to uk.rec.caravanning works extremely well ;-)
    --
    Steve

  11. Sandy Morton

    Sandy Morton Guest

  12. Stan Cox

    Stan Cox Guest

    Michael Kent wrote:
    > Simon wrote:
    <snip>

    > Same post in uk.rec.driving different sender same followup group
    >

    > Cheers Michael

    Its in uk.music.alternative as well looks like some sort of spam though god know why.

    Stan Cox

  13. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest