UK?

I don't think there is a UK recumbent newsgroup Steve but there are people form the UK on here.
We're easy to spot because we talk funny. pip pip Ian

"Steve Watkin" skrev...
> Is there a UK based 'bent news group?

Some use uk.rec.bicycling I seem to recall.

Mikael

"Steve Watkin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Is there a UK based 'bent news group?

Not that I know of. But then I wasn't aware of there being a US, Canadian, Australian, French or any
other based bent news group either.

After all, if the world is your oyster then why restrict yourself to one small island off the coast
of France.

Regards

Rod (tri) King a Windcheetah in Warrington

"Rod King" <[email protected]> wrote in news:AEw6a.7055$Lq.570325@stones:

> "Steve Watkin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Is there a UK based 'bent news group?
>>
> Not that I know of. But then I wasn't aware of there being a US, Canadian, Australian, French or
> any other based bent news group either.
>
> After all, if the world is your oyster then why restrict yourself to one small island off the
> coast of France.

Its a pretty cool island, though.

rorschandt

allegedly Rod King wrote <AEw6a.7055$Lq.570325@stones> :
> "Steve Watkin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Is there a UK based 'bent news group?
[snip]
> After all, if the world is your oyster then why restrict yourself to one small island off the
> coast of France.

Well it's not just one island the UK is a collection of several islands and the reason to restrict
yourself to them... decent Whiskies and beer.

--
Robm 873 "Ask not what I can do for the stupid, but what the stupid can do for me" - Graeme Garden