UK?

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Steve Watkin, Feb 23, 2003.

  1. Steve Watkin

    Steve Watkin Guest

    Is there a UK based 'bent news group?

    Tags:

  2. Ian D

    Ian D Guest

    I don't think there is a UK recumbent newsgroup Steve but there are people form the UK on here.
    We're easy to spot because we talk funny. pip pip Ian

  3. "Steve Watkin" skrev...
    > Is there a UK based 'bent news group?

    Some use uk.rec.bicycling I seem to recall.

    Mikael

  4. Rod King

    Rod King Guest

    "Steve Watkin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Is there a UK based 'bent news group?

    Not that I know of. But then I wasn't aware of there being a US, Canadian, Australian, French or any
    other based bent news group either.

    After all, if the world is your oyster then why restrict yourself to one small island off the coast
    of France.

    Regards

    Rod (tri) King a Windcheetah in Warrington

  5. Rorschandt

    Rorschandt Guest

    "Rod King" <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:

    > "Steve Watkin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >> Is there a UK based 'bent news group?
    >>
    > Not that I know of. But then I wasn't aware of there being a US, Canadian, Australian, French or
    > any other based bent news group either.
    >
    > After all, if the world is your oyster then why restrict yourself to one small island off the
    > coast of France.

    Its a pretty cool island, though.

    rorschandt

  6. allegedly Rod King wrote <[email protected]> :
    > "Steve Watkin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >> Is there a UK based 'bent news group?
    [snip]
    > After all, if the world is your oyster then why restrict yourself to one small island off the
    > coast of France.

    Well it's not just one island the UK is a collection of several islands and the reason to restrict
    yourself to them... decent Whiskies and beer.

    --
    Robm 873 "Ask not what I can do for the stupid, but what the stupid can do for me" - Graeme Garden