Ukmountains Update

Sie

Guest
Have updated my site with recent trip to Glen Shiel. A week
of varied weather but my first experiance of Skye made it
all worth while.

www.ukmountains.com

Come take a look.

Sie

On Thu, 20 May 2004 20:07:33 GMT, "Sie" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Have updated my site with recent trip to Glen Shiel. A week
>of varied weather but my first experiance of Skye made it
>all worth while.
>
>www.ukmountains.com
>
>Come take a look.
>
>Sie

Nice pics of Bla Bheinn Sie, one of my all time favourites -
must do it again sometime did it alone one glorious July day
few years ago and sat for an hour on the summit just
drinking in the views!

Paul Leigh Lancs

"Sie" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Have updated my site with recent trip to Glen Shiel. A week
>of varied weather but my first experiance of Skye made it
>all worth while.
>
>www.ukmountains.com

Very nice photos. :)

wrote:

>Have updated my site with recent trip to Glen Shiel. A week
>of varied weather but my first experiance of Skye made it
>all worth while.
>
>www.ukmountains.com

Thanks for sharing. Nice photos.

Andrew

http://aushiker.com - Aushiker: Hiking in Western Australia
2003 Bibbulmun Track End to Ender

In message <[email protected]>, Sie
<[email protected]> writes
>Have updated my site with recent trip to Glen Shiel. A week
>of varied weather but my first experiance of Skye made it
>all worth while.
>
>www.ukmountains.com
>
>Come take a look.
>
>Sie

Nice pics ......... but 0.5Mb per image is, perhaps, a
trifle large? They could be compressed without losing much
in the way of quality.

Also, if you specified the text size in '%' instead of 'px'
then users of Internet Explorer could increase the size of
the text to something readable ;-)

regards.
--
Jake

"Sie" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Have updated my site with recent trip to Glen Shiel. A
> week of varied weather but my first experiance of Skye
> made it all worth while.
>
> www.ukmountains.com
>
> Come take a look.
>
> Sie

Enjoyed your photos. Good luck with the site. You can visit
'Bagger' my hillwalkwing blog at
http://www.bagger.typepad.com

"Sie" <[email protected]> wrote

> Have updated my site with recent trip to Glen Shiel. A
> week of varied weather but my first experiance of Skye
> made it all worth while.
>
> www.ukmountains.com

I think one of your waterfall pics should be entitled Falls
of Glomach rather than Galmoch. Unless there actually is a
similar looking Galmoch Falls in the area ofcourse. Looks
good whatever you want to call it.

Thanks for all the compliments. Glad to share with people
who appreciate it.

Ta

Sie

"Sie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Have updated my site with recent trip to Glen Shiel. A
> week of varied weather but my first experiance of Skye
> made it all worth while.
>
> www.ukmountains.com
>
> Come take a look.
>
> Sie

In message <[email protected]>, Sie
<[email protected]> writes
>Thanks for the comments.
>
>Although being a web developer in occupation all choices
>made were made of decision rather than naivety.

Do you want to explain further? I'm not quite sure how
providing unchangeable micro-fonts to 80% of your audience
was a choice 'made of decision'. Just wondering .........

--
Jake

Thanks for the comments.

Although being a web developer in occupation all choices
made were made of decision rather than naivety.

Thanks

Sie

"jake" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In message <[email protected]>,
> Sie <[email protected]> writes
> >Have updated my site with recent trip to Glen Shiel. A
> >week of varied weather but my first experiance of Skye
> >made it all worth while.
> >
> >www.ukmountains.com
> >
> >Come take a look.
> >
> >Sie
> >

> Nice pics ......... but 0.5Mb per image is, perhaps, a
> trifle large? They could be compressed without losing much
> in the way of quality.
>
> Also, if you specified the text size in '%' instead of
> 'px' then users of Internet Explorer could increase the
> size of the text to something readable ;-)
>
> regards.
> --
> Jake

Yep quite right