Ukmountains Update

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Sie, May 23, 2004.

  1. Sie

    Sie Guest

    Have updated my site with recent trip to Glen Shiel. A week
    of varied weather but my first experiance of Skye made it
    all worth while.

    www.ukmountains.com

    Come take a look.

    Sie

    Tags:

  2. On Thu, 20 May 2004 20:07:33 GMT, "Sie" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Have updated my site with recent trip to Glen Shiel. A week
    >of varied weather but my first experiance of Skye made it
    >all worth while.
    >
    >www.ukmountains.com
    >
    >Come take a look.
    >
    >Sie

    Nice pics of Bla Bheinn Sie, one of my all time favourites -
    must do it again sometime did it alone one glorious July day
    few years ago and sat for an hour on the summit just
    drinking in the views!

    Paul Leigh Lancs

  3. Chris

    Chris Guest

    "Sie" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Have updated my site with recent trip to Glen Shiel. A week
    >of varied weather but my first experiance of Skye made it
    >all worth while.
    >
    >www.ukmountains.com

    Very nice photos. :)

  4. Aushiker

    Aushiker Guest

    wrote:

    >Have updated my site with recent trip to Glen Shiel. A week
    >of varied weather but my first experiance of Skye made it
    >all worth while.
    >
    >www.ukmountains.com

    Thanks for sharing. Nice photos.

    Andrew

    http://aushiker.com - Aushiker: Hiking in Western Australia
    2003 Bibbulmun Track End to Ender

  5. Jake

    Jake Guest

    In message <[email protected]>, Sie
    <[email protected]> writes
    >Have updated my site with recent trip to Glen Shiel. A week
    >of varied weather but my first experiance of Skye made it
    >all worth while.
    >
    >www.ukmountains.com
    >
    >Come take a look.
    >
    >Sie

    Nice pics ......... but 0.5Mb per image is, perhaps, a
    trifle large? They could be compressed without losing much
    in the way of quality.

    Also, if you specified the text size in '%' instead of 'px'
    then users of Internet Explorer could increase the size of
    the text to something readable ;-)

    regards.
    --
    Jake

  6. Bagger

    Bagger Guest

    "Sie" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Have updated my site with recent trip to Glen Shiel. A
    > week of varied weather but my first experiance of Skye
    > made it all worth while.
    >
    > www.ukmountains.com
    >
    > Come take a look.
    >
    > Sie

    Enjoyed your photos. Good luck with the site. You can visit
    'Bagger' my hillwalkwing blog at
    http://www.bagger.typepad.com

  7. Bagger

    Bagger Guest

    "Sie" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Have updated my site with recent trip to Glen Shiel. A
    > week of varied weather but my first experiance of Skye
    > made it all worth while.
    >
    > www.ukmountains.com
    >
    > Come take a look.
    >
    > Sie

    OOps mistake on earlier post. Link to hillwalking Blog is
    http://bagger.typepad.com/

  8. Andyp

    Andyp Guest

    "Sie" <[email protected]> wrote

    > Have updated my site with recent trip to Glen Shiel. A
    > week of varied weather but my first experiance of Skye
    > made it all worth while.
    >
    > www.ukmountains.com

    I think one of your waterfall pics should be entitled Falls
    of Glomach rather than Galmoch. Unless there actually is a
    similar looking Galmoch Falls in the area ofcourse. Looks
    good whatever you want to call it.

  9. Sie

    Sie Guest

    Thanks for all the compliments. Glad to share with people
    who appreciate it.

    Ta

    Sie

    "Sie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Have updated my site with recent trip to Glen Shiel. A
    > week of varied weather but my first experiance of Skye
    > made it all worth while.
    >
    > www.ukmountains.com
    >
    > Come take a look.
    >
    > Sie

  10. Jake

    Jake Guest

    In message <[email protected]>, Sie
    <[email protected]> writes
    >Thanks for the comments.
    >
    >Although being a web developer in occupation all choices
    >made were made of decision rather than naivety.

    Do you want to explain further? I'm not quite sure how
    providing unchangeable micro-fonts to 80% of your audience
    was a choice 'made of decision'. Just wondering .........

    --
    Jake

  11. Sie

    Sie Guest

    Thanks for the comments.

    Although being a web developer in occupation all choices
    made were made of decision rather than naivety.

    Thanks

    Sie

    "jake" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > In message <[email protected]>,
    > Sie <[email protected]> writes
    > >Have updated my site with recent trip to Glen Shiel. A
    > >week of varied weather but my first experiance of Skye
    > >made it all worth while.
    > >
    > >www.ukmountains.com
    > >
    > >Come take a look.
    > >
    > >Sie
    > >

    > Nice pics ......... but 0.5Mb per image is, perhaps, a
    > trifle large? They could be compressed without losing much
    > in the way of quality.
    >
    > Also, if you specified the text size in '%' instead of
    > 'px' then users of Internet Explorer could increase the
    > size of the text to something readable ;-)
    >
    > regards.
    > --
    > Jake

  12. Sie