Ullrich and Bianchi new kit

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Tony, May 31, 2003.

  1. Tony

    Tony Guest

    Tags:

  2. B. Lafferty

    B. Lafferty Guest

  3. Chris II

    Chris II Guest

    "B. Lafferty" <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > He's actually looking quite good. This could be an interesting Tour with Bianchi and Saeco riding.
    >

    > "Tony" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >> The broad band across the jersey does nothing for his figure!
    >>
    >> http://eur.news1.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/xp/ap/20030531/14/3717235189.jpg

    that has to be an iternim(spelling) only.

    The bianchi name is not visibile enough for a TDF team jersey (sponsors love to have their name just
    about everywhere)

  4. Inconnu

    Inconnu Guest

    On Sun, 01 Jun 2003 00:08:28 +0000, chris II wrote:

    > that has to be an iternim(spelling) only.
    >
    > The bianchi name is not visibile enough for a TDF team jersey (sponsors love to have their name
    > just about everywhere)

    http://eur.news1.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/xp/ap/20030531/14/3717235189.jpg

    I agree 100%

    The choice of team racing colours and the bike decor offend the eye worse even that the model
    displaying them

  5. Andy Kriger

    Andy Kriger Guest

    "inconnu" <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:p[email protected] cm0f2069983361.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com:

    > f team racing colours and the bike decor offend the eye worse even that the model displaying them

    nothing beats celeste

  6. Dashi Toshii

    Dashi Toshii Guest

    "inconnu" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected].net.cable.rogers.com...
    > On Sun, 01 Jun 2003 00:08:28 +0000, chris II wrote:
    >

    > > that has to be an iternim(spelling) only.
    > >
    > > The bianchi name is not visibile enough for a TDF team jersey (sponsors love to have their name
    > > just about everywhere)
    >
    > http://eur.news1.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/xp/ap/20030531/14/3717235189.jpg
    > >

    > I agree 100%
    >
    > The choice of team racing colours and the bike decor offend the eye worse even that the model
    > displaying them

    Ullrich is looking good!

    Gonna take the TdF this year.

    Dashii

  7. He looks like a fat german farmer, out on his first ride.

  8. Andy Kriger

    Andy Kriger Guest

  9. Thornhill

    Thornhill Guest

    "Andy Kriger" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]... any thoughts of creating a page to
    > make it easier to view the images?

    Try this one: http://www.professionnalpeloton.com/jerseys.htm

  10. Howard Kveck

    Howard Kveck Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (Marlene Blanshay) wrote:

    > In article <[email protected]>, "Callistus Valerius"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > He looks like a fat german farmer, out on his first ride.
    >
    > He doesn't look fat to me.

    Marlene, you forget. Everyone looks fat to Callista Flockhart. And they're all dopers, too.

    --
    tanx, Howard

    Read. Think. Type. Send.

    remove YOUR SHOES to reply, k?

    For some people, quantity IS quality...

  11. Dashi Toshii

    Dashi Toshii Guest

  12. Steven Gee

    Steven Gee Guest

    Celeste ? We used to call it Puke green ! The black reminds me of low-end Bianchis of past. Bring
    back Puke green.

    Steve

    Andy Kriger <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > "inconnu" <[email protected]> wrote in
    > news:p[email protected] cm0f2069983361.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com:
    >
    > > f team racing colours and the bike decor offend the eye worse even that the model
    > > displaying them
    >
    > nothing beats celeste

  13. Joe Hurley

    Joe Hurley Guest

  14. B. Lafferty

    B. Lafferty Guest

    From CyclingNews, the TdF selection. Yes, Saeco is in.

    Ag2r-Prevoyance Alessio Brioches La Boulangère Cofidis Crédit Agricole Euskaltel-Euskadi Fassa
    Bortolo FDJeux.com Gerolsteiner ibanesto.com Jean Delatour Kelme Lotto-Domo ONCE Quick
    Step-Davitamon Rabobank Sidermec Saeco Team CSC Telekom US Postal - Berry Floor

    "Joe Hurley" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Is Saeco riding the tour? Do you know something I don't?

    > > He's actually looking quite good. This could be an interesting Tour
    with
    > > Bianchi and Saeco riding.
    > >

    > > "Tony" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > > The broad band across the jersey does nothing for his figure!

    http://eur.news1.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/xp/ap/20030531/14/3717235189.jpg

  15. Jtn

    Jtn Guest

  16. the jersey reminds me a lot of Team Bianchi from 20-25 years ago (Contini, Baronchelli...)

  17. Tc Rider

    Tc Rider Guest

  18. On Mon, 2 Jun 2003 11:20:52 -0700, "TC Rider" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"Tony" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >> The broad band across the jersey does nothing for his figure!
    >>
    >> http://eur.news1.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/xp/ap/20030531/14/3717235189.jpg
    >
    >I'm sure that's an interim jersey. I was hoping Bianchi would do something kinda retro; the Bianchi
    >teams of the late 70s and early 80s had the coolest jerseys,

    In what way is the pictured jersey different from the "retro?"

    Regards! Stephen