Ullrich and Bianchi new kit

"B. Lafferty" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> He's actually looking quite good. This could be an interesting Tour with Bianchi and Saeco riding.
>

> "Tony" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>> The broad band across the jersey does nothing for his figure!
>>
>> http://eur.news1.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/xp/ap/20030531/14/3717235189.jpg

that has to be an iternim(spelling) only.

The bianchi name is not visibile enough for a TDF team jersey (sponsors love to have their name just
about everywhere)

On Sun, 01 Jun 2003 00:08:28 +0000, chris II wrote:

> that has to be an iternim(spelling) only.
>
> The bianchi name is not visibile enough for a TDF team jersey (sponsors love to have their name
> just about everywhere)

http://eur.news1.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/xp/ap/20030531/14/3717235189.jpg

I agree 100%

The choice of team racing colours and the bike decor offend the eye worse even that the model
displaying them

"inconnu" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> On Sun, 01 Jun 2003 00:08:28 +0000, chris II wrote:
>

> > that has to be an iternim(spelling) only.
> >
> > The bianchi name is not visibile enough for a TDF team jersey (sponsors love to have their name
> > just about everywhere)
>
> http://eur.news1.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/xp/ap/20030531/14/3717235189.jpg
> >

> I agree 100%
>
> The choice of team racing colours and the bike decor offend the eye worse even that the model
> displaying them

Ullrich is looking good!

Gonna take the TdF this year.

Dashii

He looks like a fat german farmer, out on his first ride.

news:[email protected]... any thoughts of creating a page to

Try this one: http://www.professionnalpeloton.com/jerseys.htm

In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (Marlene Blanshay) wrote:

> In article <[email protected]>, "Callistus Valerius"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > He looks like a fat german farmer, out on his first ride.
>
> He doesn't look fat to me.

Marlene, you forget. Everyone looks fat to Callista Flockhart. And they're all dopers, too.

--
tanx, Howard

Read. Think. Type. Send.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, k?

For some people, quantity IS quality...

From CyclingNews, the TdF selection. Yes, Saeco is in.

Ag2r-Prevoyance Alessio Brioches La Boulangère Cofidis Crédit Agricole Euskaltel-Euskadi Fassa
Bortolo FDJeux.com Gerolsteiner ibanesto.com Jean Delatour Kelme Lotto-Domo ONCE Quick
Step-Davitamon Rabobank Sidermec Saeco Team CSC Telekom US Postal - Berry Floor

"Joe Hurley" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Is Saeco riding the tour? Do you know something I don't?

> > He's actually looking quite good. This could be an interesting Tour
with
> > Bianchi and Saeco riding.
> >

> > "Tony" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > > The broad band across the jersey does nothing for his figure!

http://eur.news1.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/xp/ap/20030531/14/3717235189.jpg

the jersey reminds me a lot of Team Bianchi from 20-25 years ago (Contini, Baronchelli...)

On Mon, 2 Jun 2003 11:20:52 -0700, "TC Rider" <[email protected]> wrote:

>"Tony" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>> The broad band across the jersey does nothing for his figure!
>>
>> http://eur.news1.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/xp/ap/20030531/14/3717235189.jpg
>
>I'm sure that's an interim jersey. I was hoping Bianchi would do something kinda retro; the Bianchi
>teams of the late 70s and early 80s had the coolest jerseys,

In what way is the pictured jersey different from the "retro?"

Regards! Stephen