Ullrich beaten down!!

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Tom Arsenault, Mar 4, 2004.

  1. Oh no! Jan got beat in the TT today at Murcia. Armstrong finished near the front. What does this all
    mean? Yeah, you're right. It means nothing. Showdown is in France in July. Now everyone can
    speculate on how fat Lance is, how slow Jan was, and so on and so forth.

    Tags:

  2. B. Lafferty

    B. Lafferty Guest

    "Tom Arsenault" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Oh no! Jan got beat in the TT today at Murcia. Armstrong finished near the front. What does this
    > all mean? Yeah, you're right. It means nothing. Showdown is in France in July. Now everyone can
    > speculate on how fat Lance is, how slow Jan was, and so on and so forth.

    Nice troll.

  3. Kyle Legate

    Kyle Legate Guest

    B. Lafferty wrote:
    > "Tom Arsenault" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >> Oh no! Jan got beat in the TT today at Murcia. Armstrong finished near the front. What does this
    >> all mean? Yeah, you're right. It means nothing. Showdown is in France in July. Now everyone can
    >> speculate on how fat Lance is, how slow Jan was, and so on and so forth.
    >
    > Nice troll.

    Not really.

  4. "B. Lafferty" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > "Tom Arsenault" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Oh no! Jan got beat in the TT today at Murcia. Armstrong finished near the front. What does this
    > > all mean? Yeah, you're right. It means nothing. Showdown is in France in July. Now everyone can
    > > speculate on how fat Lance is, how slow Jan was, and so on and so forth.
    >
    > Nice troll.

    I hate it when my, self professed, lame attempt at sarcasm comes across all wrong... Oh well. Can't
    say I didn't try.

    Tom

  5. B. Lafferty

    B. Lafferty Guest

    "Tom Arsenault" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > "Tom Arsenault" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > Oh no! Jan got beat in the TT today at Murcia. Armstrong finished near the front. What does
    > > > this all mean? Yeah, you're right. It means nothing. Showdown is in France in July. Now
    > > > everyone can speculate on how fat Lance is, how slow Jan was, and so on and so forth.
    > >
    > > Nice troll.
    >
    > I hate it when my, self professed, lame attempt at sarcasm comes across all wrong... Oh well.
    > Can't say I didn't try.
    >
    > Tom

    The troll remark will be stricken from the record and the jury is instructed to disregard it.

  6. G.Hopkins

    G.Hopkins Guest

    he who is going really well now may be worn out by July?

    > "Tom Arsenault" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > "B. Lafferty" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > > "Tom Arsenault" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]...
    > > >
    > > > Nice troll.
    > >
    > > I hate it when my, self professed, lame attempt at sarcasm comes across all wrong... Oh well.
    > > Can't say I didn't try.
    > >
    > > Tom
    >
    > The troll remark will be stricken from the record and the jury is
    instructed
    > to disregard it.

  7. nice top post.