Ullrich has left team Coast

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Oscar Mannheim, May 14, 2003.

  1. Yes, Ullrich has left team Coast. No news so far to which team he will go. Rudy Pevenage is said to
    start a new one.

    Tags:

  2. "Oscar Mannheim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Yes, Ullrich has left team Coast. No news so far to which team he will go. Rudy Pevenage is said
    > to start a new one.

    It's about time Ullrich decided to make a move from Coast............

  3. In article <[email protected]>, "Stan Cox"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "Oscar Mannheim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Yes, Ullrich has left team Coast. No news so far to which team he will go. Rudy Pevenage is said
    > > to start a new one.
    > >

    > If no one will come forward to co sponsor a team containing Ullrich that already exists, who is
    > likeky to put up the money to start a new one. I think he either dumps Pevenage & co. or his
    > career is in serious trouble.

    Let's think in American terms ... if you had the dough:

    Would you rather put $4 million into a new team, or $1 million into a team being run by John
    "Horseteef" Wordin?

    Pevenage isn't the problem ... Dahms (the owner of Coast) is the problem.

    pax est libertas servitus est ignoratio vis est

  4. Dolfy

    Dolfy Guest

    Heinz Getzler <[email protected]> wrote:

    > > Yes, Ullrich has left team Coast. No news so far to which team he will go. Rudy Pevenage is said
    > > to start a new one.
    >
    > It's about time Ullrich decided to make a move from Coast............

    The new team probably becalled, Bianchi-Vitamerh, Vitamerh is a product of the Dutch company
    Vitamins & More Europe. The team will probably be under Dutch license. That all thanxs to Jacques
    Hanegraaf. :)

    --
    Dolfy -Webstek : http://dolfy.50megs.com -"That's OK, it's just a burden always being right." -(John
    Crichton - Farscape)