Ullrich has left team Coast

Oscar Mannheim

Guest
Yes, Ullrich has left team Coast. No news so far to which team he will go. Rudy Pevenage is said to
start a new one.

"Oscar Mannheim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Yes, Ullrich has left team Coast. No news so far to which team he will go. Rudy Pevenage is said
> to start a new one.

It's about time Ullrich decided to make a move from Coast............

In article <[email protected]>, "Stan Cox"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> "Oscar Mannheim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Yes, Ullrich has left team Coast. No news so far to which team he will go. Rudy Pevenage is said
> > to start a new one.
> >

> If no one will come forward to co sponsor a team containing Ullrich that already exists, who is
> likeky to put up the money to start a new one. I think he either dumps Pevenage & co. or his
> career is in serious trouble.

Let's think in American terms ... if you had the dough:

Would you rather put $4 million into a new team, or $1 million into a team being run by John
"Horseteef" Wordin?

Pevenage isn't the problem ... Dahms (the owner of Coast) is the problem.

pax est libertas servitus est ignoratio vis est

Heinz Getzler <[email protected]> wrote:

> > Yes, Ullrich has left team Coast. No news so far to which team he will go. Rudy Pevenage is said
> > to start a new one.
>
> It's about time Ullrich decided to make a move from Coast............

The new team probably becalled, Bianchi-Vitamerh, Vitamerh is a product of the Dutch company
Vitamins & More Europe. The team will probably be under Dutch license. That all thanxs to Jacques
Hanegraaf. :)

--
Dolfy -Webstek : http://dolfy.50megs.com -"That's OK, it's just a burden always being right." -(John
Crichton - Farscape)