Ullrich has the deal

"Bart" <[email protected]> wrote
> 3 years Team Coast, 5 million euro contract....

Do you sources tell you how much they're paying Pevenage and Steinhauser?

Without Riis, Ulrich will never win another Tour de France. He doesn't have the structure around him
to be motivated and train properly. He took the same crew with him to Coast. Its too bad, because he
is a wonderful raw talent.

Bart wrote:

> 3 years Team Coast, 5 million euro contract....

> 3 years Team Coast, 5 million euro contract....

Gabby will be happy.

"Canuck" <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:

> what?
>
> Ullrich could:
>
> a) go with CSC and Riis, get onto the Herbalife diet, get really skinny and have an outside shot
> at winning the TdF or
>
> b) go to Coast with the old chums, drink, go nightclubbing, hit on hot chicks, take a little E,
> have a lot of fun, get 2nd in the TdF.

You also forgot in b) ... make more money, which is really the bottom line.

> which would you do?

[email protected] (Heinz Getzler) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Michael Hoyt <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > Without Riis, Ulrich will never win another Tour de France. He doesn't have the structure around
> > him to be motivated and train properly. He took the same crew with him to Coast. Its too bad,
> > because he is a wonderful raw talent.

> > Bart wrote:
> >
> > > 3 years Team Coast, 5 million euro contract....
>
> It's about time Ullrich signed a contract, but the real question is what sort of condition is
> Ullrich now. If the the recent rumors that Ullrich does still not have full use of his knee. Then
> Ullrich will not be able to contend until the fall at the earliest.

He's out of it. Would anyone sign Ullrich without three pages of clauses? He'll never see that
5 million.

Wine Women and $$$$$$$$$$$$ that's where I'd go. That's because I'm a old fat cyclist. Much like
Ulrich..Oh he's much better for now. But enough women he'll be like me, except with more $$$ "Boyd
Speerschneider" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Canuck" <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:
>
> > what?
> >
> > Ullrich could:
> >
> > a) go with CSC and Riis, get onto the Herbalife diet, get really skinny and have an outside shot
> > at winning the TdF or
> >
> > b) go to Coast with the old chums, drink, go nightclubbing, hit on hot chicks, take a little E,
> > have a lot of fun, get 2nd in the TdF.
>
> You also forgot in b) ... make more money, which is really the bottom
line.

> > which would you do?

"jim gravity" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> > It's about time Ullrich signed a contract, but the real question is what sort of condition is
> > Ullrich now. If the the recent rumors that Ullrich does still not have full use of his knee.
> > Then Ullrich will not be able to contend until the fall at the earliest.
>
> He's out of it. Would anyone sign Ullrich without three pages of clauses? He'll never see that 5
> million.

Ullrich will see at least enough to buy him a year's supply of party drugs.

I'm going to Europe later this spring and wouldn't mind going clubbing with him. Wooohooooo!

Actually, I'll go clubbing with him as long as he doesn't drive. Can't trust a guy who runs over
bike racks on the sidewalk.

kg

A former Tour winner runner over bikes while drunk and in the prime of his career (age-wise) has got
to be the biggest irony ever in this sport. If he never wins the Tour again, that moment (running
over bikes) will define his career.