Ullrich Kilo Gain Contest

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by B. Lafferty, Aug 18, 2004.

  1. B. Lafferty

    B. Lafferty Guest

    I will have a Mardi Gras King Cake mailed to the first person who accurately
    predicts Jan's weight gain as of January 15, 2005. Post your prediction
    here and I'll record it. This is subject to being able to determine Jan's
    weight gain. We will need a spy---Jeff??

    I'll predict 8.5 kilos.

    Tags:

  2. Jeff Jones

    Jeff Jones Guest

    > I will have a Mardi Gras King Cake mailed to the first person who

    accurately
    > predicts Jan's weight gain as of January 15, 2005. Post your prediction
    > here and I'll record it. This is subject to being able to determine Jan's
    > weight gain. We will need a spy---Jeff??

    Sorry, I'm out. My paparazzi skills are simply not up to scratch:

    http://www.cyclingnews.com/tour04.php?id=photos/2004/tour04/presentation03/dsc00178

    Jeff

  3. "B. Lafferty" <[email protected]> writes:

    > I will have a Mardi Gras King Cake mailed to the first person who accurately
    > predicts Jan's weight gain as of January 15, 2005. Post your prediction
    > here and I'll record it. This is subject to being able to determine Jan's
    > weight gain. We will need a spy---Jeff??
    >
    > I'll predict 8.5 kilos.

    2.00 kilos (Two-point-Zero-Zero)

    --
    le Vent a Dos, Davey Crockett
    Six Day Site: http://members.rogers.com/sixday/sixday.html

  4. carffp

    carffp New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2004

    Put me down for 9.2 Kilos!!

  5. RWM

    RWM Guest

    > I will have a Mardi Gras King Cake mailed to the first person who

    accurately
    > predicts Jan's weight gain as of January 15, 2005. Post your prediction
    > here and I'll record it. This is subject to being able to determine Jan's
    > weight gain. We will need a spy---Jeff??
    >
    > I'll predict 8.5 kilos.

    I think that it is another "make it or break it year" for Jan. I will be a
    wimp and predict -2 kilos or + 10 kilos.

  6. With a nagging wife and baby screaming in the other room, the beer and
    the chips are just too tempting, to soften the pain. 26 pound gain.

  7. chester

    chester Guest

    11.2 kilos...

    B. Lafferty wrote:
    > I will have a Mardi Gras King Cake mailed to the first person who accurately
    > predicts Jan's weight gain as of January 15, 2005. Post your prediction
    > here and I'll record it. This is subject to being able to determine Jan's
    > weight gain. We will need a spy---Jeff??
    >
    > I'll predict 8.5 kilos.

  8. 8.5 kilos

    > I will have a Mardi Gras King Cake mailed to the first person who

    accurately
    > predicts Jan's weight gain as of January 15, 2005. Post your prediction
    > here and I'll record it. This is subject to being able to determine Jan's
    > weight gain. We will need a spy---Jeff??
    >
    > I'll predict 8.5 kilos.

  9. Andre

    Andre Guest

    I have visions of "Raging Bull", the steak cooking scene with the wife and
    Robert DeNiro.

    DeNiro: "Don't overcook it. It defeats it's own purpose."
    Wife: "You want the steak?! You want the steak?!"
    DeNiro: "It's no good if you overcook it. Bring it over!!"
    Wife: "You want the steak?! Here!!!!"
    DeNiro flips the kitchen table in a fit of rage. Classic.

    --
    --------------------------
    Andre Charlebois

    > With a nagging wife and baby screaming in the other room, the beer and
    > the chips are just too tempting, to soften the pain. 26 pound gain.

  10. Tim Lines

    Tim Lines Guest

    B. Lafferty wrote:

    > I will have a Mardi Gras King Cake mailed to the first person who accurately
    > predicts Jan's weight gain as of January 15, 2005. Post your prediction
    > here and I'll record it. This is subject to being able to determine Jan's
    > weight gain. We will need a spy---Jeff??
    >
    > I'll predict 8.5 kilos.

    4 kilos

    --

    --------------------

    Remove CLOTHES to reply

  11. B. Lafferty

    B. Lafferty Guest

    In kilos, please.

    > With a nagging wife and baby screaming in the other room, the beer and
    > the chips are just too tempting, to soften the pain. 26 pound gain.

  12. "B. Lafferty" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > I will have a Mardi Gras King Cake mailed to the first person who

    accurately
    > predicts Jan's weight gain as of January 15, 2005. Post your prediction
    > here and I'll record it. This is subject to being able to determine Jan's
    > weight gain. We will need a spy---Jeff??
    >
    > I'll predict 8.5 kilos.

    Brian, you've forsaken referring to Lance as Krispy of late.

    Whaddup?

  13. B. Lafferty

    B. Lafferty Guest

    > news:[email protected]
    > > I will have a Mardi Gras King Cake mailed to the first person who

    > accurately
    > > predicts Jan's weight gain as of January 15, 2005. Post your prediction
    > > here and I'll record it. This is subject to being able to determine

    Jan's
    > > weight gain. We will need a spy---Jeff??
    > >
    > > I'll predict 8.5 kilos.
    > >

    > Brian, you've forsaken referring to Lance as Krispy of late.
    >
    > Whaddup?

  14. xzzy

    xzzy Guest

    just for grins: -1 kilo

    John Bickmore

  15. Jim S

    Jim S Guest

  16. On Wed, 18 Aug 2004 20:08:45 GMT, B. Lafferty wrote:
    > This is subject to being able to determine Jan's weight gain.

    Not only that; what is his current weight? I *think* I heard him say in
    an interview on German tv, 70 kg.

    Then, 7 kg.

  17. Donald Munro

    Donald Munro Guest

    B. Lafferty wrote:

    > I will have a Mardi Gras King Cake mailed to the first person who accurately
    > predicts Jan's weight gain as of January 15, 2005. Post your prediction
    > here and I'll record it. This is subject to being able to determine Jan's
    > weight gain. We will need a spy---Jeff??
    >
    > I'll predict 8.5 kilos.

    3.5 Kg.

    Can you guarantee the freshness of this cake by the time it gets to the
    winner.

  18. > I have visions of "Raging Bull", the steak cooking scene with the wife and
    > Robert DeNiro.
    >
    > DeNiro: "Don't overcook it. It defeats it's own purpose."
    > Wife: "You want the steak?! You want the steak?!"
    > DeNiro: "It's no good if you overcook it. Bring it over!!"
    > Wife: "You want the steak?! Here!!!!"
    > DeNiro flips the kitchen table in a fit of rage. Classic.

    you got it. that's what's happening.

  19. Buster

    Buster Guest

    I'll predict 7.9 kilos.

    "B. Lafferty" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
    news:[email protected]

  20. B. Lafferty wrote:

    > I will have a Mardi Gras King Cake mailed to the first person who accurately
    > predicts Jan's weight gain as of January 15, 2005. Post your prediction
    > here and I'll record it. This is subject to being able to determine Jan's
    > weight gain. We will need a spy---Jeff??
    >
    > I'll predict 8.5 kilos.

    I predict 12.5 Kilos -- He's going to get a big FAT settlement from
    Coast and probably hit Oktoberfest like Hurricane Charley.