Ullrich Kilo Gain Contest

xzzy wrote:

> just for grins: -1 kilo
>
> John Bickmore

Hmm. Better get the UCI and their dope testing kit over here, we've got
a live one!

"B. Lafferty" <[email protected]>...
> I will have a Mardi Gras King Cake mailed to the first person who accurately
> predicts Jan's weight gain as of January 15, 2005. Post your prediction
> here and I'll record it. This is subject to being able to determine Jan's
> weight gain. We will need a spy---Jeff??
> I'll predict 8.5 kilos.

I'll win the Baby and guess 8.51 kgs!

-Ken

B. Lafferty wrote:
> I will have a Mardi Gras King Cake mailed to the first person who
> accurately predicts Jan's weight gain as of January 15, 2005. Post
> your prediction here and I'll record it. This is subject to being
> able to determine Jan's weight gain. We will need a spy---Jeff??
>
> I'll predict 8.5 kilos.

The correct weight will of course be 12.85 kg. You can please mail the cake
to me right now.
--
Perre

"Per Elmsäter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> B. Lafferty wrote:
> > I will have a Mardi Gras King Cake mailed to the first person who
> > accurately predicts Jan's weight gain as of January 15, 2005. Post
> > your prediction here and I'll record it. This is subject to being
> > able to determine Jan's weight gain. We will need a spy---Jeff??
> >
> > I'll predict 8.5 kilos.

> The correct weight will of course be 12.85 kg. You can please mail the

cake
> to me right now.
> --
> Perre
>
> You have to be smarter than a robot to reply.

Oh, and were you hoping for cheese filling or plain? :)

I'm going to say Jan is actually going to try and show what he's got this
year, so I'm going with 4k of which about 1.5 is muscle he lost on that damned
crash diet.
Go Jan
Bill C

> I'm going to say Jan is actually going to try and show what he's got this
> year, so I'm going with 4k of which about 1.5 is muscle he lost on that

damned
> crash diet.
> Go Jan
> Bill C

4k would make him rather wide. I'll put you down for kilos

>From: "B. Lafferty" [email protected]

>4k would make him rather wide. I'll put you down for kilos

That'd definitely be one way to keep Lance from getting around him with one of
those quick bursts that Jan has trouble with responding too.
Bill C

> >From: "B. Lafferty" [email protected]

> >4k would make him rather wide. I'll put you down for kilos

> That'd definitely be one way to keep Lance from getting around him with

one of
> those quick bursts that Jan has trouble with responding too.
> Bill C

La course en tete for the new Jan. Is there an international symbol for
Wide Load?

B. Lafferty wrote:
> "Per Elmsäter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> B. Lafferty wrote:
>>> I will have a Mardi Gras King Cake mailed to the first person who
>>> accurately predicts Jan's weight gain as of January 15, 2005. Post
>>> your prediction here and I'll record it. This is subject to being
>>> able to determine Jan's weight gain. We will need a spy---Jeff??
>>>
>>> I'll predict 8.5 kilos.

>> The correct weight will of course be 12.85 kg. You can please mail
>> the cake to me right now.
>> --
>> Perre
>>
>> You have to be smarter than a robot to reply.

> Oh, and were you hoping for cheese filling or plain? :)

Why thankyou. One of each will be fine ;)

--
Perre