Road Cycling · Public discussion

Ullrich not in L-B-L

Started by Debe · · Last activity · 1 post · 452 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
23 April 2004
Last activity
23 April 2004
Original author
Debe
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
452
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. From Ullrich's official web-page www.janullrich.de :

    (quick translation)

    Hello Fans,

    I have changed my preparation-program for the Tour. I will
    not as initially planned start on Sunday at L-B-L ans also
    not on the 1st of May at "Around the Henninger Tower" in
    Frankfurt.

    My current condition is not one to give me chances for
    achieving good placements in thos races. Therefore, Rudy
    Pevenage, Mario Kummer, Walter Godefroot and I have aggreed
    in a good meeting to insert a further block of training.

    In this meeting also all misunderstandings/different
    opinions from the past were eliminated. We all are now
    pulling the same rope.

    The two race cancellations do not have any influence on my
    chances in the Tour. I have got a lot of training kilometers
    in my legs. But I do not yet have the toughness to ride 55
    km/h for an hour, as in the beginning of Fleche Wallonne.

    What I am still missing, I will elaborate until the
    end of May.

    Yours Jan

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.