Ullrich. Patiently waiting on the big book deal...

limerickman said:
I seem to remember JU releasing a biography a couple of years back.

I couldn't find an english version. The title translates as " All or Nothing ".

limerickman said:
I seem to remember JU releasing a biography a couple of years back.

I'm curious - did he talk his drug use/abuse in that book, or was he still maintaining innocence?? I speculate he didn't...

If not, the book deal then probably wasn't big enough to spill the big can o'beans...Me thinks he's still holding out for the extra long dollars before he's ready to tell all...

Regardless, for the guy to continue this "who me?" type of charade in the face of the mounting evidence makes him look all the more comical and absurd...Of course, I could be totally wrong about the guy...

tonyzackery said:
I'm curious - did he talk his drug use/abuse in that book, or was he still maintaining innocence?? I speculate he didn't...

If not, the book deal then probably wasn't big enough to spill the big can o'beans...Me thinks he's still holding out for the extra long dollars before he's ready to tell all...

Regardless, for the guy to continue this "who me?" type of charade in the face of the mounting evidence makes him look all the more comical and absurd...Of course, I could be totally wrong about the guy...

I didn't read his book - so I can't help you with regard to what his book contained.

tonyzackery said:

I don't find him comical but do find it sad that riders that were just as guilty were given a free pass to continue to race.
I will try and get an update on the possibel release of the "tell all" book.

Iam told that the same author that did his last book is helping Jan work on the next book but it will probably be another year before completed.

jhuskey said:
Iam told that the same author that did his last book is helping Jan work on the next book but it will probably be another year before completed.

JH : Is there a possibility that his new book will be published in english?
Might be a bit early to find out, at this stage I suppose.

German is a difficult language to translate in to english at the best of times.
I've some German but not enough to read an entire book written in German.

limerickman said:
JH : Is there a possibility that his new book will be published in english?
Might be a bit early to find out, at this stage I suppose.

German is a difficult language to translate in to english at the best of times.
I've some German but not enough to read an entire book written in German.

It may be too early to find out but definitely a question I can get answered.
I'll ask.

the young Ullrich

ganzoder.jpg

I just got off the phone with Jan but we only talked about his faimly and how things were going.
He tells me two more years and he will have Max on the bike.
He is trying to ignore the new rumors as much as possible.

jhuskey said:
I just got off the phone with Jan but we only talked about his faimly and how things were going.
He tells me two more years and he will have Max on the bike.
He is trying to ignore the new rumors as much as possible.

Thanks for that update JH.