Ullrich to Race again in Germany

Flyer, I don't believe that they test for EPO on this type of race.

Hey Jerry,

Get any snow this year ?

Maybe Jan can take up where Paul Newman left his legacy, Racing cars and salad dressings. Okay, maybe not salad dressing, how about a nice Bavarian Lager (Ulle Bier). Couple of great hobbies eh ?

Wear your helmet and watch out for the trees on the slopes.

-lw

lwedge said:
Hey Jerry,

Get any snow this year ?

Maybe Jan can take up where Paul Newman left his legacy, Racing cars and salad dressings. Okay, maybe not salad dressing, how about a nice Bavarian Lager (Ulle Bier). Couple of great hobbies eh ?

Wear your helmet and watch out for the trees on the slopes.

-lw

Skiing is closed however the tubing hill is still open through Sunday. The problem is that I injured my knee 1/16/09 and had ACL and Meniscus surgery in February. I am only now able to road ride for any distance like 50-60kms but I think I am ahead of most, as far as rehab, that have this type of problem. Besides I'll get em next year.
As far as Jan I think he would be good at NASCAR maybe sponsored by Krispy Creme donuts.
:D

Jan Ullrich Will Be Back

Teutonic terror of the track and Tour de France champion Jan Ullrich may be returning to cycling, his former teammate, Danilo Hondo, told German tabloid Bild.
The first German to win a Tour de France title won't be slipping onto the pedals or stretching into the tight pink jersey of the now disbanded Team Telekom, not after being repeatedly bested by rival and American cycling ICBM Lance Armstrong and tarred by 2006's doping allegation that prompted his early retirement. Instead, Ullrich, 35, is said to be considering a turn as team adviser to a yet unnamed and unmanned cycling squad, Hondo said.

Hondo, a former Telekom teammate of Ullrich, said "Jan is always a magnet which could make things move things," the Agence France Presse reported. Hondo said the hypothetical team would be mostly German and ready to compete as early as next year.