Ullrich will go to the ball

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Jan, May 23, 2003.

  1. Jan

    Jan Guest

    Team Bianchi have been accepted by TDF according to Eurosport News

    Jan

    ---

  2. Bikerecker

    Bikerecker Guest

    >Team Bianchi have been accepted by TDF according to Eurosport News

    Imagine if they left Ullrich out again, after snubbing Cipo. What a drag that would be. Greg

  3. Tritonrider

    Tritonrider Guest

    >From: [email protected] (Bikerecker)

    >Imagine if they left Ullrich out again, after snubbing Cipo. What a drag that would be. Greg

    That would suck, but would it be a real surprise from Heinie? Bill C

  4. Nick Burns

    Nick Burns Guest

    What does he have to do with it?

    > >From: [email protected] (Bikerecker)
    >
    > >Imagine if they left Ullrich out again, after snubbing Cipo. What a drag that would be. Greg
    >
    > That would suck, but would it be a real surprise from Heinie? Bill C

  5. Are they the magical #9........

    No Super Mario this year????

    On 5/23/03 2:03 PM, in article [email protected], "Jan"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Team Bianchi have been accepted by TDF according to Eurosport News
    >
    > Jan
    >

    > ---

  6. You have to earn it........does seem like Ullrich has shown anything in the last year or so...has
    he? "Bikerecker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > >Team Bianchi have been accepted by TDF according to Eurosport News
    > >

    > Imagine if they left Ullrich out again, after snubbing Cipo. What a drag
    that
    > would be. Greg

  7. Nick Burns

    Nick Burns Guest

    I figured, but I was worried something else happened.

    > >From: "Nick Burns" [email protected]
    >
    > >What does he have to do with it?
    > >

    > Your right,major brain fart on my part. Should've said Leblanc. interchangeable asses
    > anyway. Bill C

  8. Nick Burns

    Nick Burns Guest

    The organization chooses teams. The team deserves to go based on points.

    "Just a Cyclist" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > You have to earn it........does seem like Ullrich has shown anything in
    the
    > last year or so...has he? "Bikerecker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > >Team Bianchi have been accepted by TDF according to Eurosport News
    > > >

    > > Imagine if they left Ullrich out again, after snubbing Cipo. What a
    drag
    > that
    > > would be. Greg

  9. "Bikerecker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > >Team Bianchi have been accepted by TDF according to Eurosport News
    > >

    > Imagine if they left Ullrich out again, after snubbing Cipo. What a drag
    that
    > would be.

    They never left out Ullrich.

    Last year he got suspended for the ecstacy incident. Even if that didn't happen he was out with a
    knee injury - that's why he was partying in the first place.