ulrich to coast?

CyclingNews has a full report of the bidding war. What is particularly interesting is that Coast may
bump Telekom. Brian Lafferty
--
It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong.--Voltaire

On Sat, 04 Jan 2003 03:26:58 GMT, chris II <[email protected]> wrote:

>so csc has given up on him.
>
>anyone know any more?

Apparently it turned out that Ullrich was a package deal. In order to get him they had to sign on 2
riders, 1 trainer, 1 sportsdirektor og a manager. Since they appear to be the ones who have been
handling Ullrich so well for the last few years, Riis said forget about it. Quite understandable if
you ask me.
--
Hajaj® [email protected]

Boycott the 2008 Olympics

"Michael Hoyt" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I think its quite humerous that they can offer him a huge salary over multiple years, yet they
> still owe money to riders that the couldn't pay.
If
> he was smart, he'd go to CSC. Riis is is best hope for winning another
tour.

However, the interest from CSC has cooled a little after the latest statements by Ullrich & co about
the CS team, which he apparently does not think is strong enough to support him.

- Mikkel

--
Mikkel Gybel Jensen, Stud. scient biokemi http://www.cmrc.dk ; http://www.pcarlp.dk
http://home.tiscali.dk/~mgj