Ultegra 9-speed shifters

VeloJon

Guest
I'm looking for some used Ultegra 9-speed shifters on eBay that are
triple ring compatible. What is the difference between the ST6500 and
ST6510 sets? The tech info on the 9-speed stuff is no longer
available on the Shimano web site. On that note, I once Googled into
what looked like a web site of older archived Shimano tech documents
but I've never been able to find it again. Anyone see this?

"VeloJon" wrote:
> I'm looking for some used Ultegra 9-speed shifters on eBay that are
> triple ring compatible. What is the difference between the ST6500 and
> ST6510 sets? The tech info on the 9-speed stuff is no longer
> available on the Shimano web site. On that note, I once Googled into
> what looked like a web site of older archived Shimano tech documents
> but I've never been able to find it again. Anyone see this?

Helmut gave you the link to the pdf. The 6500, 6501, and 6510 will
all work with either double or triple crankset.

I think the differences are:

ST-6500: Not flight deck compatible

ST-6501: Flight Deck compatible

ST-6510: Anatomic hood and Flight Deck compatible.

Art Harris