Ultegra crank lengths.

Hoppy

Guest
I am an amputee and on my track bike I have 170s on the right side and 165s on the left. This
combination works really well so I am wondering if there are ultegra cranks that are 165 in length
so I can make the same adjustment to my road bike. I have at the moment 1721/2s on the right side
and 170 on the left they are those flash splined ones with the triple chainrings.

Thanks in advance for any info . Hoppy

Hoppy

Yeah my wife has 165 Ultegras on her road bike. They are a bit difficult to find, but we got ours
here in Portland OR at Ultimate Riding Sports. http://www.ultimateridingsports.com/

Bob

On 12 Jan 2003 15:10:56 +1300, "Hoppy" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I am an amputee and on my track bike I have 170s on the right side and 165s on the left. This
>combination works really well so I am wondering if there are ultegra cranks that are 165 in length
>so I can make the same adjustment to my road bike. I have at the moment 1721/2s on the right side
>and 170 on the left they are those flash splined ones with the triple chainrings.
>
>Thanks in advance for any info . Hoppy

Performance has them on sale for $98.99.

http://www.performancebike.com/shop/Profile.html?SKU=2371

$89.98 if you're a Team Performance member.

Chuck Davis

"Hoppy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> I am an amputee and on my track bike I have 170s on the right side and
165s on the left. This combination works really well so I am wondering if there are ultegra cranks
that are 165 in length so I can make the same adjustment to my road bike. I have at the moment
1721/2s on the right side and 170 on the left they are those flash splined ones with the triple
chainrings.

> Thanks in advance for any info . Hoppy

Check out Harris Cyclery

http://www.sheldonbrown.com/harris/drive.html#cranks