Ultegra crank lengths.

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Hoppy, Jan 22, 2003.

  1. Hoppy

    Hoppy Guest

    I am an amputee and on my track bike I have 170s on the right side and 165s on the left. This
    combination works really well so I am wondering if there are ultegra cranks that are 165 in length
    so I can make the same adjustment to my road bike. I have at the moment 1721/2s on the right side
    and 170 on the left they are those flash splined ones with the triple chainrings.

    Thanks in advance for any info . Hoppy

    Tags:

  2. Bobv

    Bobv Guest

    Hoppy

    Yeah my wife has 165 Ultegras on her road bike. They are a bit difficult to find, but we got ours
    here in Portland OR at Ultimate Riding Sports. http://www.ultimateridingsports.com/

    Bob

    On 12 Jan 2003 15:10:56 +1300, "Hoppy" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I am an amputee and on my track bike I have 170s on the right side and 165s on the left. This
    >combination works really well so I am wondering if there are ultegra cranks that are 165 in length
    >so I can make the same adjustment to my road bike. I have at the moment 1721/2s on the right side
    >and 170 on the left they are those flash splined ones with the triple chainrings.
    >
    >Thanks in advance for any info . Hoppy

  3. Chuck Davis

    Chuck Davis Guest

    Performance has them on sale for $98.99.

    http://www.performancebike.com/shop/Profile.html?SKU=2371

    $89.98 if you're a Team Performance member.

    Chuck Davis

    "Hoppy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > I am an amputee and on my track bike I have 170s on the right side and
    165s on the left. This combination works really well so I am wondering if there are ultegra cranks
    that are 165 in length so I can make the same adjustment to my road bike. I have at the moment
    1721/2s on the right side and 170 on the left they are those flash splined ones with the triple
    chainrings.

    > Thanks in advance for any info . Hoppy

  4. John D.

    John D. Guest