Does anyone know if I change from a Ultegra double to a triple, which components do I need to change out?
Thanks in advance
Ssushi
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Cycling Equipment · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Does anyone know if I change from a Ultegra double to a triple, which components do I need to change out?
Thanks in advance
Ssushi
crankset and bb and front derailleur = $200
And probably also the rear derailleur, as the shorter cage might not tolerate the chain tension differences between the 30 and 53.
Quoted post said:Originally posted by rek
And probably also the rear derailleur, as the shorter cage might not tolerate the chain tension differences between the 30 and 53.
It's chain wrap, and the short cage work as long as the small cogs aren't used when in the granny.
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.