Ultegra STI's spare

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Chris Hatcher, Dec 12, 2003.

  1. Going spare. Circa 2001 model trek 1500. Only 50 gentle miles as bought this year in Evans clearout
    - Are they saleable? If yes how much?

    Tags:

  2. A.lee

    A.lee Guest

    On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 20:13:01 +0000, Chris Hatcher wrote:

    > Going spare. Circa 2001 model trek 1500. Only 50 gentle miles as bought this year in Evans
    > clearout - Are they saleable? If yes how much?

    Yes, they'll sell well on Ebay.£30 min. perhaps up to £60 on a good day. Alan.
    --
    To reply by e-mail, change the 'minus' to 'plus'. http://www.dvatc.co.uk - Off-road cycling in the
    North Midlands.

  3. Simonb

    Simonb Guest

    Chris Hatcher wrote:
    > Going spare. Circa 2001 model trek 1500. Only 50 gentle miles as bought this year in Evans
    > clearout - Are they saleable? If yes how much?

    Are they flight deck compat? Both sides?

    -- Simonb

  4. MSeries

    MSeries Guest

    Chris Hatcher wrote:
    > Going spare. Circa 2001 model trek 1500. Only 50 gentle miles as bought this year in Evans
    > clearout - Are they saleable? If yes how much?

    No, these are obsolete now, everyone wants Campag. I'll take them off your hands for a tenner. ;-)

  5. Simonb <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Chris Hatcher wrote:
    > > Going spare. Circa 2001 model trek 1500. Only 50 gentle miles as bought this year in Evans
    > > clearout - Are they saleable? If yes how much?
    >
    > Are they flight deck compat? Both sides?

    I haven't got a clue!!!!!! The instructions don't say so, so I doubt it.

    > -- Simonb

  6. MSeries

    MSeries Guest

    Chris Hatcher wrote:
    > Simonb <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >> Chris Hatcher wrote:
    >>> Going spare. Circa 2001 model trek 1500. Only 50 gentle miles as bought this year in Evans
    >>> clearout - Are they saleable? If yes how much?
    >>
    >> Are they flight deck compat? Both sides?
    >
    > I haven't got a clue!!!!!! The instructions don't say so, so I doubt it.
    >

    >> -- Simonb

    FLight deck ones have little bumps on the inside of the hoods

    --
    The Reply & From email addresses are checked rarely. http://www.mseries.freeserve.co.uk